实战口语情景对话 第459期:The Haircut 理发
Akane: Hi Ruth.
茜:你好,鲁斯。
Ruth: Hi.
鲁斯:你好。
Akane: Hey did you get a new hair cut?
茜:嗨,你剪了个新发型吗?
Ruth: Yeah I did actually.
鲁斯:是啊,我换了个发型。
Akane: Wow, it looks really nice!
茜:哇,看起来太棒了!
Ruth: Oh you like it? Thanks.
鲁斯:你喜欢吗?谢谢。
Akane: Its shorter than before.
茜:比之前短了。
Ruth: Yeah, its quite a lot shorter actually.
鲁斯:对,实际上比之前短了很多。
Akane: So where did you get it cut?
茜:你在哪里剪的?
Ruth: Oh its quite an interesting story. I went to a hairdresser just down the road. I saw a sign outside and it said that they were offering cheap haircuts so I went in there.
鲁斯:哦,这是一个非常有意思的故事。我去了街边的一家理发店。我看到外面有个牌子写着他们剪发很便宜,于是我就去了。
Akane: Oh, ok well, how cheap was it?
茜:哦,有多便宜呢?
Ruth: Erm, well it was 1500 yen which is about £7.50.
鲁斯:嗯,1500日元,大概7.50英镑。
Akane: Oh right, ok. So are you pleased with your new haircut?
茜:好。那你对你的新发型满意吗?
Ruth: Erm, yeah, I am pleased. Im pleased that its shorter and its better than it would have been if I had done it myself and Im also pleased that it was cheap, but its not exactly what I was looking for.
鲁斯:嗯,我很满意。我满意的是头发剪短了,而且比我自己剪的要好,同样我对价钱便宜这点也很满意,不过这并不是我想要的发型。
Akane: Oh, so, would you go there again?
茜:哦,那你还会再去那里剪发吗?
Ruth: Erm, probably not!
鲁斯:嗯,可能不会了!
Akane: No? Well, what kind of person cut your hair?
茜:不会吗?给你剪发的理发师是怎样的人?
Ruth: Oh it was quite interesting. Erm, it was really, it was quite a dirty hairdressers really.
鲁斯:哦,这非常有趣。实际上,那是一家很脏的理发店。
Akane: Oh no, dirty!
茜:不是吧,很脏吗?
Ruth: Well it was kind of a bit greasy and everybody in there…well, it was full of old men and I was the only girl in there.
鲁斯:嗯,那里油腻腻的,而且去那里的都是老爷爷,只有我一个女孩。
Akane: Oh, ok.
茜:这样啊。
Ruth: And the haircut took probably 7 minutes.
鲁斯:整个剪发过程用了7分钟。
Akane: Wow, thats really fast!
茜:哇!那简直太快了!
Ruth: Yeah, exactly and they didnt wash my hair or anything, so…
鲁斯:没错,而且他们没有给我洗头,所以……
Akane: Oh no!
茜:哦不!
Ruth: But it was cheap and you know I like bargains so it wasnt too bad.
鲁斯:不过很便宜,你知道我喜欢便宜的东西,所以还不算太坏。
Akane: So there were a lot of old men there and no women?
茜:有很多老爷爷去那里,但是没有老奶奶吗?
Ruth: Thats right.
鲁斯:没错。
Akane: So was it a barber?
茜:那是家男子理发店吗?
Ruth: I hope not! I hope I didnt make the mistake of going into a barber but there was a woman in there cutting hair and she cut my hair.
鲁斯:我想不是!我希望我没有误进男子理发店,不过那里有一位女性理发师,就是她给我剪的头发。
Akane: Oh thats a good sign.
茜:哦,那是个好迹象。
Ruth: Yeah that was a good sign.
鲁斯:对,那是个好迹象。
Akane: So do you think your haircut will last until you have to go back to England?
茜:你觉得你在回英国之前是不是都不用剪头发了?
Ruth: Well Im hoping so. It is quite short; its a lot shorter than it was before so hopefully it will.
鲁斯:我希望吧。现在头发非常短;比之前短的多,所以我希望不用再剪了。
Akane: Ok, well I really like it.
茜:好,我真的很喜欢。
Ruth: Oh thats really nice of you, thanks! Well, if you get your haircut dont go there!
鲁斯:哦,你真是太好了,谢谢!不过如果你想剪头发,最好不要去那里!
Akane: Ok, good advice!
茜:好,这是不错的建议!
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)