实战口语情景对话 第618期:Wedding Prep 婚礼准备
Wendi: So, yeah, I wanna talk about wedding experiences and one of the best wedding.
温迪:我想请你谈谈你参加过的婚礼,你参加过的最棒的一个婚礼。
Rachel: The best wedding I've ever gone to was probably my friend, well, OK, wait, hold on, pause it for a second.
蕾切尔:我参加过的最棒的婚礼应该是我朋友的婚礼,嗯,等一下,请等一下。
Wendi: No worries because.
温迪:没事。
Rachel: What is our scale of best? Like most fun? Most emotional?
蕾切尔:怎么来界定最棒的?是最有意思的?还是最感人的?
Wendi: That's a good question. I guess what ever was the most kind of rewarding wedding you've ever attended. And I guess you have to chose that based on your scale.
温迪:这是个好问题。我想你可以谈谈你参加过的最有意义的一场婚礼,你可以按照你自己的想法来说。
Rachel: What are the questions going to be so I can think of how to break it down.
蕾切尔:你会问些什么问题,这样我就知道我要如何分配内容。
Wendi: Anything. It's totally random usually.
温迪:各种问题,通常我会随机问问题。
Rachel: Oh, OK.
蕾切尔:哦,好。
Wendi: It's totally random. And actually, it's even good for the listener's for the people that are going to be listening to hear you thinking in your mind, like, "Ah," I don't really know. Just total natural conversation.
温迪:问题完全是随机的。实际上,对听众来说听你说出脑海中想的话可能会更好,比如“啊”这种即时的反应。我也说不清楚。就是完全自然的谈话。
Rachel: No cause like there are three weddings where I can think of: The Wiccan wedding. My friend Amanda's wedding which was just massive. There as like 13 bridesmaids and thirteen and the other one that was on a ship.
蕾切尔:嗯,我想到了三场婚礼,首先是威卡教徒的婚礼。还有我朋友阿曼达的婚礼,那场婚礼的规模非常大。他们邀请了13位伴娘和13位伴郎,另外一场婚礼是在船上举行的婚礼。
Wendi: Wow. Was it like on a cruise boat kind of thing, or?
温迪:哇,是那种游艇吗?
Rachel: Not a cruise boat. It was a smaller kind of like sail boat, sailing around the Netherlands.
蕾切尔:不是游艇。是一种小型的帆船,婚礼举行时帆船就沿着荷兰航行。
Wendi: That sounds crazy. Was it like a super quaint wedding kind of thing?
温迪:听起来太疯狂了。那是一场古怪的婚礼吗?
Rachel: No, it was kind of like a metal wedding.
蕾切尔:不是,是一场重金属婚礼。
Wendi: A metal wedding?
温迪:重金属婚礼?
Rachel: Yeah.
蕾切尔:对。
Wendi: What do you mean?
温迪:你是什么意思?
Rachel: Well, it was a whole bunch of metal heads on a boat...
蕾切尔:船上有许多重金属摇滚乐迷。
Wendi: Seriously?
温迪:真的吗?
Rachel: Eating vegetarian food.
蕾切尔:对,他们吃素食。
Wendi: That sounds crazy.
温迪:听上去真疯狂。
Rachel: Yeah it was pretty brilliant.
蕾切尔:对,婚礼非常精彩。
Wendi: Wow. So out of all of the weddings you've been ever experienced in your whole life does anyone kind of ring out to you at all as that's the wedding I want to have.
温迪:哇。在你参加过的所有婚礼中,有没有哪场婚礼是你想举行的那种婚礼?
Rachel: No.
蕾切尔:没有。
Wendi: No.
温迪:没有吗?
Rachel: First off, I think I would elope.
蕾切尔:首先,我可能会私奔。
Wendi: OK.
温迪:嗯。
Rachel: And then just throw kind of like big parties all over the world because I have a feeling that my wedding would pretty much be international.
蕾切尔:然后在全世界举办大型的派对,因为我希望我的婚礼是国际性的。
Wendi: Right.
温迪:好。
Rachel: I think that, well the ceremony, I don't even know what kind of a traditional per se ceremony that I would want.
蕾切尔:至于婚礼仪式,我甚至都不清楚自己要办哪种传统的仪式。
Wendi: Yeah.
温迪:嗯。
Rachel: Yeah, I think I'd rather it just be a private more intimate thing between me and whoever I'd be marrying.
蕾切尔:我更喜欢私人的仪式,就只有我和我的新郎在场的那种仪式。
Wendi: Right.
温迪:好。
Rachel: And then just have a party for everybody to celebrate it with afterwards.
蕾切尔:然后开派对和大家一起庆祝。
Wendi: Yeah, cool.
温迪:太酷了。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)