实战口语情景对话 第701期:Used Computer 二手电脑
Todd:Hey, Mark, I heard that you mightbe interested inbuying a computer.
托德:嘿 ,马克,我听说你想买台电脑。
Mark:That's right. Yeah, I'minterested inbuying a Mac computer because I've never used Mac before.
马克:对。我想买台苹果Mac,我以前没用过Mac电脑。
Todd:Well, that is actually perfect because I have two MacIntosh laptops and I'm selling one of them.
托德:那太好了,我有两台MacIntosh笔记本电脑,我打算卖掉一台。
Mark:You're kidding.
马克:你开玩笑的吧。
Todd:Yeah.
托德:真的。
Mark:How much?
马克:你打算卖多少钱?
Todd:Well, I'll sell it to you for 20,000 Japanese yen, so that's almost 200 dollars. That's a pretty good deal. But there's a problem with it.
托德:我可以2万日元卖给你,大概200美元。这其实相当划算了。不过那台电脑有点问题。
Mark:What's the problem?
马克:什么问题?
Todd:The problem is the disc drive is broken, so sometimes if you put a DVD into the disc drive it doesn't work.
托德:光驱坏了,有时放入DVD光盘以后,光驱没有反应。
Mark:OK.
马克:知道了。
Todd:Sometimes it works, but sometimes it doesn't work.
托德:有时可以正常读取,有时就没有反应。
Mark:Well, that's not too bad because I have another computer that I can watch DVD's on.
马克:嗯,那不算太坏,我还有台电脑,我可以在那台电脑上看DVD光盘。
Todd:OK.
托德:好。
Mark:How long have you had it?
马克:你用了多长时间了?
Todd:I've had it for about three years, and it works great, like it's great for the internet. It's great for lots of things. I just unfortunately accidentally broke the DVD because I had a problem. I couldn't get a DVD out and I foolishly tried to get it out the wrong way, so but it still works. There is one other problem. It has a power cord and I lost the original power cord for it.
托德:我用了大概三年,这台电脑用起来很棒,上网也很便利。很多功能都很棒。只是因为我的失误,很不幸地把光驱弄坏了。因为有张DVD拿不出来,我用了错误的方法去拿,所以不小心弄坏了光驱,不过还是可以使用的。这台电脑还有一个问题,就是电源线,我把原装的电源线弄丢了。
Mark:Right, OK, so I need to buy a new power cord.
马克:好,就是说我要买个新的电源线。
Todd:You need to buy a new one.
托德:你得买个新的。
Mark:And how much will thatsetmeback?
马克:那要花多少钱?
Todd:That will probably cost you about 6,000 yen.
托德:大概6000日元。
Mark:6,000 yen.
马克:6000日元。
Todd:Yeah, so it's not too bad.
托德:对,不是太坏。
Mark:So that new Mac that you got over there, how much was that new?
马克:你新买的那台Mac电脑多少钱?
Todd:If you buy it new, well this is an older edition, but now they're about 100,000 yen. They're actually quite a good deal. That's why I'm selling it so cheap because you can buy a new Mac for pretty cheap.
托德:这是旧版,新的大概要10万美元。非常划算。所以我才会卖这么便宜,因为可以买到划算的新Mac电脑。
Mark:Right. OK. Sounds a good deal. Can I build websites on that one?
马克:好。听起来是很划算。我能用那台电脑建网站吗?
Todd:Yeah. You can pretty much do anything. It has a lot of capabilities. It's very easy, and if you like the TV show the Sopranos, I'llthrow ina bunch of DVD's as well.
托德:可以。你可以做很多事情。那台电脑有很多功能。而且操作便捷,如果你喜欢《黑道家族》这部电视剧,我还可以送你几张DVD。
Mark:Really.
马克:真的吗?
Todd:So you can watch themfor free.
托德:你可以免费看。
Mark:Right, so 20,000 yen and how many DVD's?
马克:好,2万日元,你送多少张DVD?
Todd:Well, there is a set of four so there's probably, I don't know, there's four DVD's but there's probably 18 episodes of the show the Sopranos.
托德:一套是四张,不过我不太清楚,应该是四张DVD,可能有18集《黑道家族》。
Mark:Right.
马克:好。
Todd:It's a good show.
托德:那部剧很棒。
Mark:OK. That sounds like we may have a deal.
马克:听起来我们可以成交了。
Todd:Cool.
托德:真酷。
Mark:Yeah. Let me talk to the girlfriend about it. See if she wants to buy a Mac because it's her money, too. Maybe I need to borrow some money off her.
马克:好,我要先跟我女朋友谈谈。看看她是不是希望我买Mac电脑,因为那也是她的钱。我可能要跟她借点钱。
Todd:OK.
托德:好。
Mark:And then we can do the deal.
马克:然后我们就可以交易了。
Todd:OK, sounds good. Alright, thanks Mark.
托德:好,听起来不错。好,谢谢你,马克。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)