实战口语情景对话 第861期:Weekend Wrap-up 周末活动总结
Todd: Hey, Edwin, how you doing?
托德:嗨,埃德温,你最近怎么样?
Edwin: I'm good thank. How are you?
埃德温:我很好,谢谢。你呢?
Todd: Oh, I'm doing pretty good. So, did you do anything this weekend?
托德:哦,我非常好。你周末做什么了?
Edwin: Yes, I went down to the city.
埃德温:我去城里了。
Todd: Oh, you went to the city? Who did you go with?
托德:哦,你去城里了。你和谁一起去的。
Edwin: I went with a couple of friends.
埃德温:和几个朋友一起。
Todd: Oh, yeah. Were you guys going clubbing and going out?
托德:哦,好。你们去夜店玩儿了吗?
Edwin: No, we just went shopping.
埃德温:没有,我们只是去购物了。
Todd: Shopping, really.
托德:购物吗?
Edwin: Oh, yeah.
埃德温:嗯,对。
Todd: You don't strike me as the shopping type.
托德:你给我的印象不像是喜欢购物的类型。
Edwin: No, but it's getting cold now, and I need some winter clothes.
埃德温:对,因为现在越来越冷了,我需要买一些冬季的衣服。
Todd: That is true. That is true. So, what did you buy?
托德:对,没错。那你买什么了?
Edwin: I bought a jacket and a pair of warm trousers.
埃德温:我买了一件夹克和一条厚裤子。
Todd: Oh, right, right. How much did you spend?
托德:好。你花了多少钱?
Edwin: I spent about a couple of hundred dollars.
埃德温:几百美元。
Todd: Really?
托德:真的吗?
Edwin: Yes.
埃德温:对。
Todd: Wow! That's a lot.
托德:哇!那很贵啊。
Edwin: Yes, but I don't want to freeze, so ...
埃德温:对,不过我不想挨冻,所以……
Todd: Right. So did you go on Saturday or Sunday?
托德:好。你是周六去的还是周日去的?
Edwin: I went on Saturday.
埃德温:周六。
Todd: Saturday. You didn't stay overnight?
托德:周六。没在城里过夜吗?
Edwin: No, I didn't stay overnight. It was going to be too expensive if we stayed overnight.
埃德温:没有,我没有在那边过夜。住一晚要花很多钱。
Todd: Right, yeah. How did you get there by the way? Do you drive?
托德:对。你们是怎么去的?开车吗?
Edwin: No, we took the bus.
埃德温:不是,我们坐公交去的。
Todd: Oh, you took the bus.
托德:哦,你们坐的公交。
Edwin: Yeah.
埃德温:对。
Todd: I hate the bus.
托德:我讨厌公交车。
Edwin: Yes, but unfortunately I don't have a license so we have to take the bus.
埃德温:嗯,可惜我没有驾照,所以我们只能坐公交车。
Todd: Right, actually, I'm in the same boat, you know, I don't have a license either, but when I go to the city I always take the train. Have you ever taken the train?
托德:好,其实我的情况也是一样,我也没驾照,不过我一般坐火车去城里。你有坐过火车吗?
Edwin: Ah, no, I have taken the train yet.
埃德温:没有。我还没坐过火车。
Todd: Oh, man you gotta take the train.
托德:哦,你一定要坐次火车。
Edwin: How does it compare to the bus?
埃德温:和公交车相比怎么样?
Todd: It's so much better ... well, it takes about the same amount of time.
托德:火车要好太多了,不过花费的时间一样。
Edwin: Oh, really.
埃德温:哦,真的吗?
Todd: It takes about two hours, but you can kind of walk around a bit, you know, it's not as cramped. I kind of get motion sickness on the bus.
托德:大约需要两个小时的时间,不过在火车上你可以走动,不像公交车那样狭窄。我坐公交会晕车。
Edwin: But isn't it more expensive on the train?
埃德温:可是火车票更贵吧?
Todd: Well, actually, you can get four tickets for a hundred dollars, so it's about twenty-five dollars one way, and I think the bus is ... you can get four tickets for eighty dollars, so it's only a little more expensive.
托德:四张票100美元,单程一张票是25美元,我想公交车票价是4张票80美元,只贵一点点而已。
Edwin: I see, I see.
埃德温:好,我知道了。
Todd: It does take a little bit longer though.
托德:不过就是要多花些时间。
Edwin: Okay.
埃德温:好。
Todd: So anyway, what about Sunday? What did you do yesterday?
托德:嗯,那周日呢?昨天你做了什么?
Edwin: Yesterday? Just walked around campus, and not much to do on Sunday. Sunday is usually my easy-going day.
埃德温:昨天?就在校园里转了转,我一般周日没什么事做。周日是我的悠闲放松日。
Todd: Yeah, did you study?
托德:好,那你学习了吗?
Edwin: Yeah, later in the night. Daytime it's usually ... yeah, usually no studies during the day.
埃德温:我晚上学习了。我白天通常不会学习。
Todd: Yeah, did you wait until the last minute?
托德:好,你是会临时抱佛脚吗?
Edwin: Yeah, I'm that kind of person, so yes.
埃德温:对,我的确是那种人,是的。
Todd: Yeah, me too, me too.
托德:好,其实我也是。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)