和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第889期:Chile Travel Tips 智利旅游小贴士

2017-07-21来源:和谐英语

Olga: Hey, Daniel, how are you?
奥尔加:嗨,丹尼尔,你好吗?

Daniel: Hey Olga, I'm fine thanks. How are you?
丹尼尔:嗨,奥尔加,我很好,谢谢。你呢?

Olga: Fine. Actually I have a favor to ask you.
奥尔加:我也很好。我想请你帮个忙。

Daniel: Yes, sure.
丹尼尔:没问题。

Olga: OK. Like my boyfriend and I are planning to go to Chile next month.
奥尔加:好。我男朋友和我打算下个月去智利。

Daniel: Really?
丹尼尔:真的吗?

Olga: Yes, so I was trying to ask if you could recommend us some place to go.
奥尔加:对,我想请你给我们推荐几个游玩的地方。

Daniel: Sure.
丹尼尔:好啊。

Olga: All over Chile. Actually we're planning to go to three places because we're planning to go to Chile for around one month so I think we have enough time.
奥尔加:你可以推荐智利任何地方的景点。我们打算去三个城市,因为我们计划在智利玩一个月,所以我们的时间很充足。

Daniel: That's good.
丹尼尔:那很好。

Olga: Yes.
奥尔加:对。

Daniel: So have you been to South America before?
丹尼尔:你以前去过南美吗?

Olga: No, never.
奥尔加:没有,从来没去过。

Daniel: Never?
丹尼尔:从来没去过?

Olga: No, we've never been outside of Mexico.
奥尔加:对,我们从来没离开过墨西哥。

Daniel: Wow, so this is going to be your first time in South America?
丹尼尔:哇哦,那这是你们第一次去南美吗?

Olga: Yes.
奥尔加:对。

Daniel: Good. Well it depends what you want to do. You said about a month and also it depends on how much money you're taking.
丹尼尔:好。这要取决于你们打算做什么。你说你有一个月的时间,那还要看你们打算带多少钱。

Olga: We have been saving around like one year money so I think we have enough money to, you know, just travel around and don't worry about money.
奥尔加:我们已经存了一年的钱了,所以我想我们的钱是够的,去旅行就不要担心钱了。

Daniel: OK, good, because I think if you go to the right places you can save a lot of money.
丹尼尔:好,很好,如果你们去对了地方,会省很多钱的。

Olga: Oh.
奥尔加:哦。

Daniel: Because if you go, you know, to like big fancy restaurants, you're going to take a lot of money but I can give you a lot of tips so you can save money and also have I think a much better time.
丹尼尔:如果你们去又大又豪华的餐厅吃饭,那你们会花很多钱,可是如果我给你们一些建议,那你们就能省钱,而且还能度过更美好的时光。

Olga: That would be great.
奥尔加:那太好了。

Daniel: OK. So I can recommend you about three places.
丹尼尔:好。我可以给你们推荐三个地方。

Olga: Yeah.
奥尔加:好。

Daniel: The first one would be in the north.
丹尼尔:第一个地方在北方。

Olga: Oh.
奥尔加:哦。

Daniel: We have a desert.
丹尼尔:那里是沙漠。

Olga: Yeah.
奥尔加:好。

Daniel: So if you are OK with the heat.
丹尼尔:如果你觉得那个热度没问题。

Olga: Yeah, I'm OK. I'm from Mexico.
奥尔加:嗯,我没问题。我可是来自墨西哥的。

Daniel: OK, that's good then. It's called Atacama Desert and we have a lot of really, really nice places there.
丹尼尔:那就好。那里是阿塔卡马沙漠,有很多不错的景点。

Olga: Yeah.
奥尔加:好。

Daniel: There's a place called San Pedro de Atacama. There's another one called The Valley of the Moon and it's supposed to be, it's supposed to look like the moon actually, that's why the name.
丹尼尔:有个景点叫圣佩德罗德阿塔卡马。还有一个地方是月亮谷,因为看起来像月亮,因此而得名。

Olga: It sounds so romantic.
奥尔加:听起来真浪漫。

Daniel: It is. I've never been with my girlfriend but it should be romantic.
丹尼尔:没错。我从来没和我女朋友去过,不过那里应该是很浪漫的。

Olga: Yeah.
奥尔加:好。

Daniel: There's also a lot of mountains and if you go to a couple of places near the Andes you can see a lot of beautiful lakes and you will also have to be careful with the altitude.
丹尼尔:那里还有很多山,如果你去安第斯山脉附近,你可以看到许多美丽的湖泊,不过你要小心海拔高度。

Olga: Oh, right, yeah, because I come from a really low place.
奥尔加:哦,对,因为我来自海拔低的地方。

Daniel: Yeah.
丹尼尔:对。