和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第913期:Football Culture 足球文化

2017-08-10来源:和谐英语

Daniel: Hey, Vale, how are you?
丹尼尔:嗨,瓦尔,你好吗?

Valeria: Fine, and you, Daniel, how are you?
瓦莱里娅:我很好,你呢,丹尼尔,你好吗?

Daniel: Very well thanks. I have a question for you.
丹尼尔:非常好,谢谢你。我有个问题要问你。

Valeria: OK, tell me.
瓦莱里娅:好,问吧。

Daniel: Since you're from Argentina, I'd have to ask you about soccer.
丹尼尔:你来自阿根廷,所以我想问和足球有关的问题。

Valeria: Yes, sure. What do you want to know about soccer?
瓦莱里娅:好啊。有关足球你想知道什么?

Daniel: Argentina is really famous for soccer.
丹尼尔:阿根廷的足球运动非常出名。

Valeria: Right.
瓦莱里娅:对。

Daniel: Because I've seen it from the news but I don't have the feeling or I don't really know how Argentinian people live football.
丹尼尔:这是我在新闻里看到的,可是我没有这种感觉,我真的不知道阿根廷人这么热爱足球。

Valeria: OK, let me tell you that for us, football is something like natural.
瓦莱里娅:好,我来跟你说一下,对我们来说,足球就像自然一样。

Daniel: What do you mean by that?
丹尼尔:这是什么意思?

Valeria: It's like when especially if you are a boy, when you come back from school after having lunch what we do is like going with your friends to play soccer on the street.
瓦莱里娅:尤其是孩提时代,吃完午饭从学校回来以后,我们喜欢和朋友在街上踢足球。

Daniel: On the street?
丹尼尔:在街上?

Valeria: Yes. Like this, meaning that everybody has the experience of playing soccer.
瓦莱里娅:对。就是说所有人都有踢球的经历。

Daniel: Yeah, I have it myself too. I used to do that when I was a kid.
丹尼尔:好。我也踢过球。我小时候也踢过。

Valeria: So meaning that in Chile it's kind of the same?
瓦莱里娅:你是说智利也是这样的吗?

Daniel: Yeah, I think you, since you can run and kick the ball, I mean everyone practice football or soccer.
丹尼尔:对,奔跑、踢球,所有人都在练习踢球。

Valeria: How about the teams?
瓦莱里娅:那球队呢?

Daniel: What about them?
丹尼尔:球队怎么了?

Valeria: How you choose a team in your country?
瓦莱里娅:你怎么在你们国家选择一个支持的球队?

Daniel: That's, I think that's an issue. You have to choose just one team basically.
丹尼尔:这是个问题。你只能选择一个球队。

Valeria: What do you mean just one team?
瓦莱里娅:只能选一个是什么意思?

Daniel: You can't support several teams, it's just one.
丹尼尔:你不能支持很多球队,只能支持一个球队。

Valeria: I see and it should be the same through all your life or can we, or you can change?
瓦莱里娅:我明白了,就是一生中只能支持一个球队,可以改变支持的球队吗?

Daniel: OK, you can change but it's not really, it's not allowed actually by your friends or your family.
丹尼尔:可以,不过你的朋友和家人不会允许你这么做。

Valeria: Sorry, does anybody change team?
瓦莱里娅:抱歉,那有人改为支持别的队吗?

Daniel: I've seen some people who have changed but they're not really like into soccer. If you're really into soccer you would never change it and not because of your group or not because of society, because if you're really into football that's if you choose a team, that's the team you support forever.
丹尼尔:我知道有些人改变了支持的球队,不过他们不太喜欢足球。如果你真的很喜欢足球,你不会更改你支持的球队,这并不是因为你所在的社交圈子,而是因为你真的很喜欢足球,如果你选择支持一个球队,那那支球队就是你会永远支持的球队。

Valeria: Because in Argentina it is said there are two things that you cannot change, your mum and your team.
瓦莱里娅:在阿根廷,人们说有两件事不会改变,你的母亲和你支持的球队。

Daniel: OK, that's good.
丹尼尔:好,这很好。

Valeria: No matter how bad things are for your team, you have to support, you will support the same team all your life.
瓦莱里娅:无论你支持的球队情况有多糟糕,你也必须要继续支持他们,你一生都只能支持这支球队。

Daniel: Yeah, we don't have that saying in Chile but I think it's pretty much the same. You shouldn't change your team.
丹尼尔:好,我们智利并没有这种说法,不过我想智利的情况也是一样的。你不应该更改你支持的球队。