实战口语情景对话 第922期:His Bad Habits 他的坏习惯
Maria: Any habits you'd like to change?
玛丽亚:你有没有想改变的习惯?
Alex: I would like to change my habits of buying bad food and drinks.
亚历克斯:我想改掉买垃圾食品和饮料的习惯。
Maria: Oh, yes.
玛丽亚:哦,好。
Alex: It's so easy.
亚历克斯:很方便。
Maria: So dangerous.
玛丽亚:也很危险。
Alex: And especially when you're at university and they only sell the bad stuff because it's just so much easier to do than to cook a good meal. I'm a pretty good cook.
亚历克斯:尤其是大学里只卖这种垃圾食品,因为这种食品比做饭简单多了。我是一个不错的厨师。
Maria: I noticed.
玛丽亚:我注意到了。
Alex: Thank you. My mother taught me to cook well but I don't, I don't know, sometimes I just cannot be bothered so I wish I had the habit of just always being much better with my food. That would help with the weight as well. What else? Habits, habits? I have some bad habits that I would like to change. I have the bad habit of having to sleep with a duna, a duvet cover on. I have to have something like heavy otherwise I can't sleep.
亚历克斯:谢谢你。我妈妈让我好好做饭,不过我没有做到,有时我懒得做饭,所以我希望我能养成好好做饭的习惯。这样也有助于保持体重。还有什么习惯?我有很多想改掉的坏习惯。我睡觉时要盖羽绒被。我睡觉时必须盖厚的被子,不然我就睡不着。
Maria: Why do you see that as a bad habit?
玛丽亚:你为什么认为这是个坏习惯?
Alex: Because in summer, I have to crank the air conditioning up to really, really high so as a result you know I end up wasting electricity so easy. I wish I had the habit of turning my computer off as well. I leave it on all the time.
亚历克斯:因为夏天的时候我要把空调的温度调的很低,结果就是我浪费了很多电。我希望我能养成关掉电脑的习惯。我经常让电脑一直开着。
Maria: So you're an electricity waster?
玛丽亚:所以你很费电了?
Alex: Yeah, sorry, sorry world. Where is it the islands are flooding in the South Pacific?
亚历克斯:对,我要对这个世界说抱歉。南太平洋哪个岛发洪水了?
Maria: Everywhere.
玛丽亚:各地。
Alex: It's all my fault. So yeah, turning lights off, remembering my key would be good. I always forget my key. I actually thought I lost my key the other day and nearly had a conniption fit so yeah.
亚历克斯:这都是我的错。我希望能记得关灯,记得拿钥匙。我经常忘了拿钥匙。有一天我认为我的钥匙丢了,我差点就要大发脾气了。
Maria: Drinking habits, any good, any bad?
玛丽亚:在饮酒方面你是有好习惯还是坏习惯?
Alex: Drinking? Alcohol?
亚历克斯:喝酒?酒精?
Maria: That was the point.
玛丽亚:对。
Alex: I get too excited too quickly and just want to go dancing but the good thing about the dancing is that then you don't drink alcohol because at a certain point you have to drink water.
亚历克斯:我喝酒后很快就会变得过于兴奋,一直想跳舞,不过好的方面是,跳舞就不会喝酒了,因为在某个时候要喝水。
Maria: That's true.
玛丽亚:没错。
Alex: Do you know what I mean? So like I don't go too far off the deep end.
亚历克斯:你知道我什么意思吗?我不会喝得太醉,不会太疯狂。
Maria: You can't really drink anything when you're dancing then you spill it all over the floor.
玛丽亚:你在跳舞的时候什么都不能喝,不然你就会洒得到处都是了。
Alex: Yeah, so that helps I guess.
亚历克斯:对,我想这也有帮助。
Maria: That does help.
玛丽亚:的确有帮助。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)