实战口语情景对话 第955期:Indonesian Movie 印度尼西亚电影
Daniel: Hey, Vella, how are you?
丹尼尔:嗨,维拉,你好吗?
Vella: I'm good. How are you?
维拉:我很好。你呢?
Daniel: I'm well thanks. Just wanted to ask you what's your favorite movie?
丹尼尔:我也很好,谢谢。我想问你最喜欢的电影是什么?
Vella: OK, I have one all-time Indonesian favorite movie.
维拉:我有一部一直非常喜欢的印度尼西亚电影。
Daniel: Uh, uh.
丹尼尔:嗯嗯。
Vella: And it's called Lima Juanita, Lima Kintai, Lima Macharita.
维拉:这部电影是《五个女人,五段爱情,五个故事》。
Daniel: What's, what's the name of it in English?
丹尼尔:英语名字是什么?
Vella: In English the translation would be Five Women, Five Love and Five Stories.
维拉:翻译成英语应该是《五个女人,五段爱情,五个故事》。
Daniel: Uh, uh. What is it about?
丹尼尔:嗯。这部电影讲的什么?
Vella: OK, it's basically about five women with different love stories and one of them, her parents died when she was really young.
维拉:讲了五名女性的爱情故事,其中一名女性的父母在她很小的时候就过世了。
Daniel: OK.
丹尼尔:好。
Vella: She couldn't get a better job so she ended up being a prostitute.
维拉:她找不到好工作,所以她去做了妓女。
Daniel: That's really sad.
丹尼尔:这真让人难过。
Vella: Yeah, it is and the second one, she, her husband had an affair with her best friend and the third one, she couldn't get a boyfriend all her life. You know, she was really struggling to find the right guy.
维拉:对,第二名女性,她的丈夫出轨了她最好的朋友,第三名女性一生都没有交男朋友。她一直在找那个对的人。
Daniel: Uh, uh.
丹尼尔:嗯。
Vella: And I think she was really busy trying, you know, to find the guy that fulfills all her theories, that she ends up, you know, not finding anyone.
维拉:我认为她一直在找那个能满足她所有要求的人,最后她并没有找到这样的人。
Daniel: Hm, hm.
丹尼尔:嗯。
Vella: And the fourth one, she got married only for eleven months and one day before the anniversary her husband died in a car accident.
维拉:第四个女性刚结婚11个月,就在结婚周年纪念日的前一天,她丈夫出车祸出世了。
Daniel: Oh.
丹尼尔:哦。
Vella: Yeah, it was a really sad movie but, you know, you learned a lot from it.
维拉:对,这是一部非常悲伤的电影,不过能从中学到很多。
Daniel: Yeah, it sounds really, really sad and really depressing.
丹尼尔:对,听起来的确非常悲伤而且很压抑。
Vella: It is. I cried actually watching it. You know, as a girl I learned a lot from it and, you know, it opened my eyes to, you know, society and how women are, you know, treated and how they experience, you know, love stories.
维拉:没错。我在看的时候哭了。作为女孩,我从这部电影中学到了很多,这部片子让我更了解社会,让我知道女性是如何被对待的,还有她们经历了什么,还有她们的爱情故事。
Daniel: OK. So how did the movie help Indonesian people to the movie? How is, did they like it, did they thought it was like only sad or did everyone thought like, I don't know, we can learn from this?
丹尼尔:好。那这部电影对印度尼西亚人有什么帮助?人们怎么看这部电影,他们只感觉到了悲伤,还是他们也从中学到了一些东西?
Vella: Well, I've read this website. They have, you know, many comments on the movie and I think most of the watchers were, you know, female audiences and a lot of them really related well to the movie and they really took it as, you know, a positive.
维拉:我是在网上看的。这部电影下面有很多评论,我想大部分观众都是女性,她们中有很多人对这部电影的反响很好,她们通常都从积极的角度来看。
Daniel: But, so how's the relation between like Indonesian movie industry and Hollywood movie industry? Which one is bigger?
丹尼尔:那印度尼西亚电影业和好莱坞电影业有什么关系?哪个更大一些?
Vella: Well, I think people in Indonesia are more attracted to Hollywood movie just because they have, you know, better story lines and I think a lot of us are really into, you know, Hollywood actresses and actors.
维拉:我认为印尼人更喜欢好莱坞电影,因为好莱坞电影的故事情节更好,而且很多人喜欢好莱坞影星。
Daniel: Hm, hm.
丹尼尔:嗯嗯。
Vella: So, you know, they are more interested in watching Hollywood movies.
维拉:所以他们更喜欢看好莱坞电影。
Daniel: OK.
丹尼尔:好。
Vella: Than Indonesian.
维拉:相比于印尼电影来说,更喜欢好莱坞电影。
Daniel: OK. But the Indonesian industry is still...
丹尼尔:好。但是印尼电影业仍……
Vella: Is still really big, yeah.
维拉:非常大。
Daniel: Really big, OK. OK, thanks.
丹尼尔:非常大,好,好,谢谢。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)