和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第1062期:Do you play music? 你玩音乐吗

2017-12-07来源:和谐英语

Shirley: So Josh, I know that you like to play the guitar.
雪莉:乔什,我知道你喜欢弹吉他。

Josh: Yeah.
乔什:对。

Shirley: What kind of music do you like?
雪莉:你喜欢哪种音乐?

Josh: Mostly, I play rock but sometimes, I play pop music as well.
乔什:我主要演奏摇滚乐,不过有时我也演奏流行音乐。

Shirley: Cool. So who is an artist that you like?
雪莉:真酷。你喜欢哪位艺术家?

Josh: My favorite artist at the moment is Jason Mraz.
乔什:目前我最喜欢的艺术家是杰森·玛耶兹。

Shirley: Okay. Where does he come from?
雪莉:好。他来自哪里?

Josh: He comes from the States, the US. He plays guitar and sings at the same time.
乔什:他来自美国。他可以边弹吉他边唱歌。

Shirley: Nice. So you like to sing, too.
雪莉:不错。那你也喜欢唱歌了。

Josh: Yeah, I like to sing, too.
乔什:对,我也喜欢唱歌。

Shirley: Cool. Okay, do you play any other instruments?
雪莉:真酷。好,你还会其他乐器吗?

Josh: I do. I play the piano as well.
乔什:会,我也会弹钢琴。

Shirley: Wow. You are really very talented.
雪莉:哇哦。你真是多才多艺。

Josh: Thank you.
乔什:谢谢。

Shirley: So when you play piano, do you like to sing as well?
雪莉:那你喜欢一边弹钢琴一边唱歌吗?

Josh: I don't usually sing when I play piano because I'm not as good at the piano.
乔什:我一般弹钢琴的时候不唱歌,因为我钢琴弹得不是太好。

Shirley: Oh, I see. So like guitar better than piano or you're better at it?
雪莉:哦,我知道了。那你是更喜欢吉他,还是说你的吉他弹得更好?

Josh: I'm better at guitar.
乔什:我更擅长弹吉他。

Shirley: Okay. Do you have a band?
雪莉:好。你有乐队吗?

Josh: I don't have a band, but I hope someday, I will.
乔什:我没有乐队,不过我希望有一天我能组个乐队。

Shirley: Hmm, a rock band?
雪莉:嗯,摇滚乐队吗?

Josh: Maybe.
乔什:也许吧。

Shirley: Do you have a name for your rock band?
雪莉:你有为这支摇滚乐队想好名字吗?

Josh: No, I haven't really picked one up yet.
乔什:没有,我现在还没起名呢。

Shirley: What about Josh and the Jammers?
雪莉:Josh and the Jammers怎么样?

Josh: That sounds okay, but it's a little long.
乔什:听起来不错,不过有些长。

Shirley: Yeah. JJ's Jammers.
雪莉:好吧,那就叫JJ's Jammers。

Josh: That's a little better.
乔什:这个好一些。

Shirley: Yes. In Australia, that sounds like pajamas.
雪莉:嗯。在澳大利亚,这个听起来像睡衣。