实战口语情景对话 第1173期:Burger Barn 巴恩汉堡
Order #1点餐场景一Clerk: Hello, welcome to Burger Barn. Can I take your order?
店员:你好,欢迎光临巴恩汉堡。请问您要点什么?
Woman: Oh, hi there. I think I'll have the taco and the fries and a soda, please.
女:哦,你好。我想要一个墨西哥煎玉米粉卷、一份薯条和一杯汽水,谢谢。
Clerk: Okay, you want the tacos, the fries, and the soda?
店员:好,您点了一个墨西哥煎玉米粉卷、一份薯条和一杯汽水,对吧?
Woman: Yes, please.
女:对,谢谢。
Clerk: Okay, did you want that in a can or in a cup?
店员:好,您想要罐装汽水还是杯装汽水?
Woman: Cup please.
女:杯装,谢谢。
Clerk: Oh, you know what, I'm sorry, we're out of tacos today. How about a hotdog or maybe some chicken. Would that be alright?
店员:哦,抱歉,今天墨西哥煎玉米粉卷卖完了。热狗或鸡肉卷怎么样?您觉得可以吗?
Woman: Yeah. I think I'll go for the chicken please.
女:好。那我要鸡肉卷吧。
Clerk: Okay, do you want crispy or baked?
店员:好,您想要酥脆的鸡肉还是烤鸡肉?
Woman: Crispy, please.
女:酥脆的,谢谢。
Clerk: Crispy, alright. Did you want breast meat or did you want leg meat?
店员:酥脆的,好。您想要鸡胸肉还是鸡大腿肉?
Woman: Ah, breast meat please.
女:嗯,鸡胸肉,谢谢。
Clerk: Okay, so you can go ahead and drive through to the end. Your total is going to be 5.36.
店员:好,您可以直走去前面了。您一共消费5.36美元。
Woman: Okay, thank you.
女:好,谢谢你。
Clerk: And I'm sorry, are you going to be paying by cash or by debit card?
店员:抱歉,您用现金支付还是银行卡支付?
Woman: Cash, please.
女:现金,谢谢。
Clerk: Okay, thank you.
店员:好,谢谢您。
Woman: Thank you very much.
女:非常谢谢你。
Clerk: Would you like anything for desert? Doughnut? Ice cream?
店员:您想来点甜点吗?甜甜圈或冰激凌?
Woman: What flavor of ice cream have you got?
女:你们有什么口味的冰激凌?
Clerk: We've got chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream and rainbow sherbet.
店员:我们有巧克力冰激凌、香草冰激凌和彩虹刨冰。
Woman: I think I'll try the rainbow sherbet today, please.
女:我今天想吃彩虹刨冰,谢谢。
Clerk: OK, would you like that in a cone or a cup?
店员:好,是放在蛋卷上还是放在杯子里?
Woman: Cup please.
女:请放在杯子里。
Clerk: Okay. So your total will be 7.55 at the window.
店员:好。您一共消费7.55美元,请去窗口付钱。
Woman: Okay, thank you very much.
女:好,非常谢谢你。
Order #2点餐场景二Clerk: Hello, welcome to Burger Barn. Can I help you?
店员:您好,欢迎你光临巴恩汉堡。您需要什么?
Man: Hi, I'm picking up a large order today, so can I grab a pizza and a few burgers, maybe some onion rings and some Cokes.
男:你好,我今天要下个大订单,我要一个批萨、几个汉堡,再来几个洋葱圈和可乐。
Clerk: Okay, I'm sorry. Can you slow that down. So you want just one pizza?
店员:好,抱歉。请您慢点儿说。您只要一个批萨,对吗?
Man: Yes, please.
男:对,谢谢。
Clerk: Okay, and how many burgers did you say?
店员:好,您要几个汉堡?
Man: Maybe three. Three should work. Yes.
男:三个吧。三个就够了。对。
Clerk: Okay, and you just want a normal regular Burger Barn burger?
店员:好,您是要常规尺寸的巴恩汉堡吗?
Man: Yes, a normal regular burger—maybe make that extra, extra pickles.
男:对,常规尺寸的汉堡,或者多放些腌菜。
Clerk: You want the Big Barn burger?
店员:您想要大号巴恩汉堡?
Man: Big Barn burger sounds great, thank you, mate.
男:大号巴恩汉堡听起来不错,谢谢你,伙计。
Clerk: You want three Big Barn burgers?
店员:您要三个大号巴恩汉堡?
Man: Three Big Barn burgers will be wonderful.
男:三个大号巴恩汉堡太棒了。
Clerk: Okay, and I'm sorry. So I've got the pizza and the Big Barn burgers. Did you want something else?
店员:好,抱歉。我记下了批萨和大号巴恩汉堡。您还点了其他食物吗?
Man: Yeah, can I grab three onion rings and three Cokes?
男:对,我想要三个洋葱圈和三杯可乐。
Clerk: Three onion rings and three Cokes. Now the Cokes, did you want those in the cup or in the can?
店员:三个洋葱圈和三杯可乐。可乐您是想要杯装的还是罐装的?
Man: Can I grab them in cups, please?
男:我要杯装的,谢谢。
Clerk: You want those in cups. So you want straws with those?
店员:您要杯装可乐。您需要吸管,对吧?
Man: Yes, please.
男:对,谢谢。
Clerk: Okay, so just to repeat your order, you've got one medium pizza, three big Burger Barn burgers, Big Barn burgers, three cans of Coke, and some onion rings.
店员:好,我来重复一下您点的单,一份中号批萨,三个大号巴恩汉堡,三罐可乐和洋葱圈。
Man: No, can I make that a large pizza and three cups of Coke please.
男:不对,我要一份大号批萨和三杯可乐,谢谢。
Clerk: Oh, I'm sorry. Three cups of Coke.
店员:哦,抱歉。三杯可乐。
Man: Yes.
男:对。
Clerk: Okay, great. And a large pizza.
店员:好,一份大号批萨。
Man: Yes, a large pizza.
男:对,一份大号批萨。
Clerk: Okay, great. Alright, your total will be 18.55 at the window.
店员:好,好的。您一共消费18.55美元,请去窗口付钱。
Man: Excellent.
男:好极了。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)