实战口语情景对话 第1208期:How big is your family? 你家有几口人?
CleAnn: Hi, I'm CleAnn and I'm from Trinidad and Tobago and this is...
克里安:嗨,我是克里安,来自特立尼达和多巴哥,这位是……
Nana: Nana from Ghana.
纳纳:我是纳纳,来自加纳。
CleAnn: Hi, Nana, nice to meet you.
克里安:你好,纳纳,见到你很高兴。
Nana: Nice to meet you too.
纳纳:见到你我也很高兴。
CleAnn: So can you tell me how big is your family?
克里安:请问你家有几口人?
Nana: I've a really big family but for my nuclear family just my dad, my mum, my sister and my brother, so actually just five.
纳纳:我来自一个大家庭,不过就核心家庭来说,我家有五口人,爸爸、妈妈、姐姐、哥哥和我。
CleAnn: Five people. Me, I have two brothers, one sister and my mum, so that makes how much?
克里安:五口人。我家有两个兄弟、一个姐姐、我妈妈和我,这是几口人?
Nana: Five?
纳纳:五口人吗?
CleAnn: Five, five people in my family. But do you have a lot of other family like aunts and uncles?
克里安:五口人,我家有五口人。那你叔叔阿姨多吗?
Nana: I have lots of aunts and lots of uncles, lots of cousins too. You know back home we are used to the extended family system so I consider myself having such a very big family.
纳纳:我有很多阿姨和叔叔,还有很多表亲。在家里的时候,我们很习惯这种大家庭制度,我想我有一个非常大的家庭。
CleAnn: That's really nice Nana. Thank you very much.
克里安:纳纳,这真的很不错。非常谢谢你。
Nana: Thank you too, CleAnn.
纳纳:也谢谢你,克里安。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)