和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第1235期:Are You a Good Dancer? 你擅长跳舞吗

2018-04-28来源:和谐英语

Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo and I am from Botswana.
特罗特洛:嗨,我是特罗特洛,来自博茨瓦纳。

Resse: And my name is Resse from Botswana as well.
里斯:我是里斯,同样来自博茨瓦纳。

Tlotlo: And our question is are you a good dancer?
特罗特洛:我们要讨论的问题是,你舞跳得好吗?

Resse: I'm definitely not.
里斯:当然不好了。

Tlotlo: I would agree with you. But I on the other hand are a very good dancer if I may say so myself, don't you think?
特罗特洛:你说得没错。不过相反地,我跳舞很好,如果可以这样称赞自己的话,你怎么看?

Resse: I don't know. I don't want to boost your ego.
里斯:我不知道。我不想增加你的自负。

Tlotlo: But you know it is true, I'm a very good dancer. Dancing is all about listening to the rhythm of the music and going with the flow. That's all there is to it, it's nothing hard as he makes it seem to be.
特罗特洛:可是你知道那是事实,我舞跳得很好。跳舞其实就是跟随音乐节奏,跟随律动。就这么简单,并不像他说的那么难。

Resse: I think it's easier said than done.
里斯:说起来容易做起来难。

Tlotlo: No, no you just have to listen and move, let your body glide.
特罗特洛:不是,你只要跟随音乐舞动就行了,让你的身体动起来。

Resse: It's not so easy to move to anything, believe me I've tried and looked like a clown basically.
里斯:任何动作都不容易,相信我,我试过,可是我看起来像个小丑。

Tlotlo: Well I'd agree with that as well. I guess he has to learn a few tips from me then.
特罗特洛:我同意这点。我想他要跟我学习一些技巧。

Resse: Yeah, if you give me dancing lessons.
里斯:好,如果你教我舞蹈的话。

Tlotlo: But it's gonna cost you.
特罗特洛:那你可要付学费。