实战口语情景对话 第1237期:What can you cook? 你会烹饪什么食物?
Nana: So CleAnn what can you cook?
纳纳:克里安,你会做饭吗?
CleAnn: Well Nana I can actually cook almost anything. I can cook easy stuff like rice and beans and peas to probably more difficult stuff like certain types of meat. I can bake, I fry, I can make vegetables, actually I make very good pies. We have a food in Trinidad and Tobago we call macaroni pie which is very delicious.
克里安:纳纳,可以说我什么都会做。我可以做米饭、豆类和豌豆这种简单的食物,也会做特定的肉菜等比较难做的菜。我会烘焙、会炒菜,我可以做蔬菜,实际上我很擅长做馅饼。我们特立尼达和多巴哥有道美食——通心粉馅饼,那非常好吃。
Nana: Sounds nice.
纳纳:听起来不错。
CleAnn: With lots of melted cheese.
克里安:里面有很多融化了的奶酪。
Nana: Sounds really nice.
纳纳:听起来太好了。
CleAnn: What can you cook though?
克里安:那你会烹饪什么食物?
Nana: It's sad though, I can only cook one thing, it's called stew, Ghanaian stew, tomato stew.
纳纳:不幸的是,我只会做一道菜,就是炖菜,加纳炖菜,蕃茄味炖菜。
CleAnn: What is it made of, just tomatoes?
克里安:那是用什么做的?只有番茄吗?
Nana: Just tomatoes, onions, basically vegetables and probably I will consider myself a good chef because I can also cook rice.
纳纳:基本上就是番茄、洋葱和蔬菜,我可能会认为自己是一名优秀的厨师,因为我还会做米饭。
CleAnn: So you can cook rice and stew and you're a good chef?
克里安:你会做米饭和炖菜,所以你就是好厨师了?
Nana: Yeah.
纳纳:对。
CleAnn: OK, that's very interesting.
克里安:好吧,这很有意思。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)