和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第1243期:How did you learn English? 如何学习英语

2018-05-07来源:和谐英语

Katya: Hello everybody, I'm Katya from Bulgaria.
卡蒂亚:大家好,我是卡蒂亚,来自保加利亚。

Ayumi: I'm Ayumi from Brazil.
亚由美:我是亚由美,来自巴西。

Katya: And today's question is what is a technology that we no longer use? Is there something you no longer use?
卡蒂亚:今天的问题是,我们不再使用哪些技术?有没有什么技术是我们不再使用的?

Ayumi: It's kind of difficult to tell because I never use technology acturally. I'm really bad in things in terms of technology. I mean I already broke two computers and a CD player. But talking about which, there was an MP player that my father gave me for my birthday present five years ago and since I have a computer right now, I'm all the time listening to music on YouTube or downloading music, or iPhone, so I don't use the MP3 player any more. What about you?
亚由美:这有点儿难回答,因为我从来不使用技术。我不擅长使用科技类产品。我已经用坏了两台电脑和一个CD播放器。不过至于不再使用的技术,五年前我生日的时候我爸爸送了我一个MP3,由于我现在已经有电脑了,所以我一直在youtube上听音乐或下载音乐,或是用苹果手机听歌,我已经不再用MP3了。你呢?

Katya: I never had an MP player. I had a cassette player and then I had a CD player. I don't even use my CD player any more because it's so much easier listening on your iPod.
卡蒂亚:我从没用过MP3。我有一个卡带机,还有一个CD播放机。我已经不再用CD播放机了,因为现在在iPod上听音乐更方便。

Ayumi: Yeah.
亚由美:对。Katya: Also video tapes when you used to watch movies on video tapes. I don't even use DVDs any more. I always watch everything on my computer. You can fit your whole technological world in your computer.卡蒂亚:还有以前用来看电影的录影带。我已经不再用DVD看电影了。我通常在电脑上看视频。电脑适用于整个科技世界。

Ayumi: That's true.
亚由美:没错。

Katya: There are a lot of technologies like that. You remember using it as a child but no more. Also video platforms, there are a lot of video game platforms that are no longer on the market, like .... the first video game we have.
卡蒂亚:有很多这种技术。有很多小时候使用的技术现在已经不再用了。比如视频平台,有很多电子游戏平台已经退出市场了,比如我们玩的第一个电子游戏。

Ayumi: That's right.
亚由美:没错。

Katya: They are no longer there. Even the old Game Boys, nobody uses a Game Boy any more.
卡蒂亚:现在已经没有了。甚至现在连掌上游戏机都没人玩了。

Ayumi: I do still.
亚由美:我还在玩。

Katya: That's good.
卡蒂亚:那很好。