和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第1270期:Would you rather be a student or a teacher? 你喜欢做学生还是当老师?

2018-05-30来源:和谐英语

George: Hello, I'm George from Hawaii.
乔治:大家好,我是乔治,来自夏威夷。

Crystal: And I'm Crystal from America.
克里斯托尔:我是克里斯托尔,来自美国。

George: And today's question is: would you rather be a student or a teacher? So Crystal?
乔治:今天要讨论的问题是:你更喜欢做学生还是做老师?克里斯托尔?

Crystal: George?
克里斯托尔:乔治?

George: Crystal, would you rather be a student or a teacher?
乔治:克里斯托尔,你更喜欢做学生还是做老师?

Crystal: I would rather be a student rather than a teacher.
克里斯托尔:相比于当老师来说,我更喜欢做学生。

George: Why?
乔治:为什么?

Crystal: Because I think being a student is more fun rather than being a teacher such as ... examples as in classes if you're a student you can have the right to go to class or skip but if you're a teacher you have the responsibility to teach so you have to go to class.
克里斯托尔:因为我认为做学生比当老师更有乐趣,就上课来说,学生有权去上课或逃课,但是如果是老师,因为承担着教学责任,所以必须去上课。

George: OK, that makes sense.
乔治:好,这可以说得通。

Crystal: What about you George?
克里斯托尔:你呢,乔治?

George: Well, I've done some teaching, yeah.
乔治:我做过教学工作。

Crystal: Oh, yeah.
克里斯托尔:哦,好。

George: It is stressful, yeah. Being in charge of students knowledge and what not. It's way too stressful and way too much pressure. Way too much pressure. I can't handle that.
乔治:压力非常大。要负责教授学生知识等工作。那种压力实在是太大了,太有负担感了。压力过多。那让我应付不过来。

Crystal: But then sometimes I would like to be in charge.
克里斯托尔:不过有时我想负责。

George: Oh, that would be pretty sweet, yeah!
乔治:哦,那真是很不错!

Crystal: I always wanted to throw those little chalks at their heads. Ugh!
克里斯托尔:我一直想把那些小粉笔扔到他们头上。咳!

George: Can you do that?
乔治:你能那么做吗?

Crystal: I don't know. You can ....
克里斯托尔:我不知道。你可以……

George: I don't have chalk in my classroom. It's all markers. Next time I'm gonna try to throw a marker.
乔治:我的教室里没有粉笔。都是马克笔。下次我会扔马克笔试试。

Crystal: Ah, I like that.
克里斯托尔:啊,我喜欢那个主意。