和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 常用商务英语口语

正文

常用商务英语口语学习 第112讲:怎样提出己方顾客的需求

2012-11-07来源:和谐英语

星级典句:

第一句:We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment.
我们想提醒您,到目前为止我方还没有得到关于发货的任何信息。

A: Anything goes wrong?
有什么问题吗?
B: We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our clients urgently need the goods.
我们想提醒您,到目前为止我方还没有得到关于发货的任何信息。我们的客户急需这批货物。
A: Oh, we are terribly sorry.
哦,很抱歉。

第二句:Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.
我方用户急需这些机器,催促我方尽早交货。

A: Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.
我方用户急需这些机器,催促我方尽早交货。
B: Sorry for the troubles.
很抱歉带来那么多麻烦。
A: Can you give us an early reply?
贵方能够尽早我方答复吗?

其他表达法:

As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.
我方顾客急需合同中的机器,我们希望贵方可以确保早日发货。

I want know why our alloy inserts haven't arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them.
我想知道为什么我方的合金镶面还没有到货。我方顾客急需这批货物。