和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 常用商务英语口语

正文

常用商务英语口语学习 第113讲:怎样以应季为理由

2012-11-08来源:和谐英语

星级典句:

第一句:We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible.
我方希望贵方能够尽快给我方发送空调。您知道这是应季货物。

A: What can I do for you?
我能为您做什么吗?
B: We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible. You know they are seasonal.
我方希望贵方能够尽快给我方发送空调。您知道这是应季货物。
A: We will try our best, but you know our goods are in large demand.
我们会尽力的,但是您也知道我们的货物需求量很大。

第二句:The hot season is rapidly approaching.
畅销季节马上要到来了。

A: The hot season is rapidly approaching.
畅销季节马上要到来了。
B: Yes.
是的。
A: Your early reply will be appreciated.
我们将感谢您的早日回复。
B: We will.
我们会的。

其他表达法:

The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.
我方订的货物的季节性很强。所以最好立即发货。

In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.
为了应季,早日发货对我方极为重要。

催促发货的目的是为了获得更好的服务,对己方出现的问题求得尽快的、妥善的解决。