和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

买房子交付代理费用

2010-05-04来源:和谐英语

通过代理的帮忙,约翰逊先生很快就把房子卖掉了。他已经决定下周离开香港,因此今天来交付代理费。

A--Agent Mr. Wang 物业代理王先生
C--Client Mr. Johnson 客户约翰逊

A: Good morning, Mr. Johnson, How are you today?
早上好,约翰逊先生,你好吗?

C: I am fine, thank you. How about you?
很好,谢谢。你呢?

A: Not bad. Just a little busy.
还好,只是有点忙。

C: That means you are doing good business.
这说明你的生意不错啊。

A: So far so good.
还不错吧。

C: Well, I am here to pay you the agency fee because I am leaving Hong Kong next week.
因为我下星期要离开香港,所以今天来支付贵公司的代理费。

A: Sure. Let me check the balance. (Mr. Wang picks up a file and checks the Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement.) The balance is forty-three thousand Hong Kong dollars.
好的,让我先查看差额。(王先生拿出文件,查看临时买卖合约。)差额是四万三千港币。

C: Who shall I put down as the payee's name?
支票抬头写什么呢?

A: ABC Properties Company, please.
请写ABC物业代理公司。

C: Here is the cheque.
这是支票。

A: Thank you.
谢谢。

C: Do you know if the new owner has moved into the house or not?
新的业主已搬进去了吗?

A: Not yet. Mr Chen bought the house for investment purposes. I heard that he is going to have someone change the carpet and repaint the house first.
还没有。业主买这房子是投资用的。听说业主将安排工人更换地毯和翻新墙壁。

C: I see.
我明白了。

A: Mr. Johnson, thank you for your cheque and here is your receipt.
约翰逊先生,谢谢你的支票,这是你的收据。

C: Don't mention it. I really appreciate your help. Otherwise, I would not have been able to sell this house in such a short period of time.
不用客气,真要谢谢你的帮忙,否则我不可能在这么短的时间内卖出这房子的。

A: Thank you.
谢谢。