和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

外贸商务谈判表达:付款 (5)

2010-06-14来源:和谐英语

付款条件是外贸谈判时的重要一点。下面是一些谈判付款条件的常用表达,希望对您有用。

We insist on a letter of credit.

我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

As I've said, we require payment by L/C.

我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证方式付款。

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.

我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.

进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favor with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?