外贸商务谈判表达:数量(2)
买卖东西总要谈个数目,下面是一些谈论数量的常用表达,供您参考。
For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.
数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。
They always buy in large quantities.
他们总是大量购买。
Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.
已经有大批红茶出口。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量。
This is the minimum quantity we require.
这是我们所要求的最小数量。
A small order this year is also welcome.
小批订货今年也受欢迎。
They are not interested in small quantities.
他们对小数量不感兴趣。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
这么大的订单,贵公司应该有折扣吧?
The quantity of rice imported this year is approximately the same as that last year.
今年进口小麦的数量与去年大体相同。
We're prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this material.
我们准备买足够一次装运数量的这种商品。
If you can't arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half.
如果你们办不到全数的话,请至少给我们半数。
You sent us only a quarter of our requirements.
您只给了我们所要求的四分之一。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇