和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第87期:企业类型之投资步骤

2012-01-27来源:和谐英语

投资步骤Process of investment

A: What do I have to do if I want to start a joint venture in China? 如果我想在中国建立一个合资企业,我需要做些什么?

B: Maybe two steps you need to follow. 或许你需要做两件事情。

A: Tell me about detailed information. 详细地给我讲讲吧。

B: First of all, you'll have to do a market survey to choose the right project and seek a suitable Chinese partner. 首先,要做市场调查,选择正确项目,并且寻找合适的中国伙伴。

A: Then? 然后呢?

B: Then your Chinese partner shall submit the project proposal to the authorities concerned for examination and approval. That's only the first step of requirements. 然后,你的中国伙伴把项目计划递交给有关部门检查和批准。这只是第一步的要求。

A: What is involved in the second step? 第二步呢?

B: You should prepare three documents—a feasibility study, a contract and articles of association, and send them to the same authorities for approval. 你们需要准备三份文件——可行性研究报告、合同和章程,呈交给相关部门审阅批准。

A: How long will it take for all these documents to be approved? 这些文件批准需要多长时间?

B: A project proposal will take no more than 20 days, and the feasibility study and so on will take 30 days. 项目申请批准不超过20天,可行性研究报告和其他文件需要30天。

A: Thank you for your explanation. 谢谢你的解释。

“submit something to somebody/something”意思是“向某人/某事物提交或呈递某事物(以供考虑、裁决等)”,例如:submit an essay to one's tutor(向指导教师呈交论文);submit plans to the council for approval(向委员会提交计划呈请批准)。