和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第134期:海关通关之过海关

2012-03-05来源:和谐英语

Going through the customs 过海关

A: Sir, could you pass me your passport?
先生,请出示你的护照。

B: Sure, here you are.
好的,给您。

A: What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure?
您此次旅行的目的是出差还是游玩?

B: I'm here on business.
我是来这里出差的。

A: Good. How long will you be staying?
好的,您将在此停留多久?

B: A week.
一周。

A: Do you have anything to declare?
您有什么需要申报的东西吗?

B: I have some foreign currency.
我有一些外币。

A: How much?
多少?

B: 2000 euros.
2000欧元。

A: Then you have to fill in this form, please.
那么请填写一下这张表格。

B: Sir, I have finished the form.
先生,我已经填好了。

A: I think we have done here. You have to go to the duty office and see if you have something dutiable next.
好的,我这里的手续就办好了,下面请到缴税办公室看一下您是否需要缴税的物品。

B: Thank you.
非常感谢。

“We're done here”意思是“我们这里的事情已经做完了”,例如:We are done today. See you tomorrow. (今天就到这里,明天见。)