和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第135期:海关通关之海关问询

2012-03-07来源:和谐英语

Questioning at the customs 海关问询

A: May I help you?
有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: Yes, please. Could you tell me something about going through customs?
嗯,您能告诉我一些关于怎样通关的事吗?

A: Certainly. What would you like to know? Please go ahead.
当然可以。您想知道什么尽管问吧。

B: Thank you. What formalities do we passengers need to go through at the airport?
谢谢。乘客在机场通关需要哪些手续呢?

A: There are some, but not many. They won't take you a lot of time.
有一些,但不是很多,不会花费您太多的时间。

B: OK, that will be fine.
那很好。

A: Firstly you have to answer some questions from the officers.
首先,您要回答海关工作人员提出的一些问题。

B: Like what?
比如什么呢?

A: Your purpose of visiting, how long you will be staying, things like that.
假如您有什么需要申报或纳税的物品一定要提前申报并缴税。

B: Well, that's easy.
这很简单啊。

A: If you have brought something which has to be declared or something dutiable, you have to declare and pay duty on them first.
假如您有什么需要申报或缴税的物品一定要提前申报并纳税。

B: I get it. Thank you so much.
明白了。非常感谢。

A: You're quite welcome.
不必客气。

“go through”意为“通过,经历,经受”。例如:You have to go through difficulties and obstacles before gaining success. 要想成功不得不经受困难和阻碍。