和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第155期:网上交易之巧问巧答

2012-04-18来源:和谐英语

What about delivery? When can you deliver the goods?
送货呢?什么时候你能送货?

We can deliver the goods within fifteen days upon receipt of your order.
自从收到订单之日起15天内交货。

Delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your L/C.
收到你方信用证后10天即可发货。

Well, we've got rather a backlog of orders at the moment. I should think it'll take somewhere one and two months.
最近我们积压的订单较多。也许要一两个月才能送货。

Well, that's rather difficult at the moment. But if you're prepared to wait, we'll give you a reduction in price...
现在看来有点难。但你若打算等,我们会给你降点价……

I wonder if you could allow any discount.
我想知道你们是否可以打折。

We usually don't grant any discount for a small quantity.
对于小额订货,我方是不给折扣的。

As we have quoted you have our rock-bottom price, we cannot give you any more discount.
我们的报价已经是最低价了,不可能给更多的折扣了。

The discount we have offered you is the best we can give at present.
这个折扣是我方目前所能给的最高折扣。

This commodity sells very well in the market, so we won't consider any discount.
这种商品在市场上很畅销,所以我们不考虑折扣。

What kind of price did you have in mind?
你想卖什么价?

The list price is RMB 130,000 yuan.
标价是13万人民币。

Well, it depends on the size of the order.
这要看订单大小。

Frankly speaking, as to Article No. 13, it is out of stock at present.
说实话,第13号产品目前无货。

We are allowing special terms to customers who place orders before the end of the current month.
对于本月底之前订货的顾客,我方给予优惠条件。

Can you supply from stock?
你能提供现货吗?

If you could give me some idea of your requirement, I might be able to help you.
如果你告诉我你们的具体需要的话,也许我能够帮助你。

I know what you are talking about.
我明白你所讲的。

Of course!
当然可以啊!

I'll have to check that.
我得查对一下。

We have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs.
我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求。

What about two more days?
过两天就有现货了。