外贸英语口语学习教程第204期:迎来送往之初次见面寒暄
First contact and greeting             
初次见面寒暄             
A:Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith from London? I am the manager of Hong Da Trading Company. My name is Zhou Shan.             
打扰了,请问您是来自伦敦的史密斯先生吗?             
B:How do you do, Mr. Zhou? I'm glad to meet you.             
你好,周先生。很高兴见到您。             
A:How do you do! Welcome to Dalian.             
您好!欢迎您来到大连。             
B:Thank you. It's very nice of you to meet me at the airport.             
谢谢。谢谢您来到机场接我。             
A:You are welcome. May I introduce my colleague Sun Fang? Miss Sun is our sales manager.             
别客气。请让我为您介绍我的同事孙芳,她是我们公司的销售经理。             
B:Nice to meet you, Miss Sun.             
很高兴见到您,孙小姐。             
A:Nice to meet you, too. I have heard a lot about you.             
我也很高兴见到您。早就听说过您。             
B:Thank you.             
谢谢。             
A:Did you have a good flight?             
您旅途愉快吗?             
B:Not bad. There was a dense fog in London, so the flight was delayed several hours.             
还好。由于伦敦大雾导致飞机晚点几个小时。             
A:I'm sorry to hear that.             
很遗憾。             
C:How long did the flight take?             
飞机飞了多长时间?             
B:16 hours non-stop.             
16小时没停歇。             
C:It must be a very tiring trip.             
那您一定很累坏了。             
B:It is.             
是的。             
A:So you need a good rest after such a long flight. We don't stand in your way.             
长途旅行后需要好好休息。我们就不占用您的时间了。             
B:Thank you very much.             
非常感谢。
 
       
               
               
             手机网站
手机网站