外贸英语口语学习教程第204期:迎来送往之迎接客户
Receive the customer 
迎接客户
A:Good morning, Mr. Jackson. Welcome to Shanghai. 
早上好!杰克逊先生,欢迎来到上海。
B:Good morning! 
早上好!
A:Mr. Jackson, did you have a good flight? 
杰克逊先生,旅途愉快吗?
B:I just feel a little tired. You know, it took me 17 hours to get here. 
只是有点儿累,您知道到这儿得需要17个小时。
A:You must take a rest today. 
您今天得好好休息。
B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us. 
您太好了,但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你们谈谈我们之间商务活动的可能性。
A:We welcome good business. Anyhow, we know you must get tired by the flight, so we have arranged a meeting tomorrow morning. Today you can have a good rest. 
我们欢迎有意义的业务往来。但是,我们知道您旅途一定很劳累,所以我们把会议安排到了明天早上。今天您可以好好休息一下。
B:Thank you very much. 
非常感谢。
A:We wish you a pleasant stay here! 
我们希望您在这里过得愉快!
B:I believe I will. 
我相信你会的。
 
       
               
               
             手机网站
手机网站