和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 职场英语口语

正文

商务晚餐(2)

2010-05-28来源:和谐英语

梅和托尼为公司找到了合适的代理商。在签订合作协议后,他们共进晚餐以示庆祝。遗憾的是,这次晚餐可谓劫难重重。

1)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

W: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,女士们先生们。你们有预定吗?

T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.
是的,名字是马歇尔。

W: Erm, I'm sorry sir. We don't seem to have any booking for you. How many are you?
哦,抱歉先生,这里好像没有您的预定。您几位?

T: Er, we're six altogether.
呃,一共六位。

M: No reservation? Tony, didn't you phone?
没有预定?托尼,你没打电话吗?

T: Oh, I thought you did?
哦,我以为你打了呢。

W: Well, we do have one table. This way, sir. Can I take your coats?
嗯,我们还有一张空桌。这便请,先生。我帮您拿衣服吧。

T: Thank you.
谢谢。

W: Here you are sir, madam.
这里,先生,女士。

T: It's right by the kitchen! Haven't you got a better table?
在厨房旁边!你们没有更好位置的桌子了吗?

W: I'm very sorry, sir. This is the only one available.
很抱歉,先生,只有这一张了。

T: Well it'll have to do then. Have you been here before, Anita?
那也只有这样了。你来过这里吗,安妮塔?

A: No, I haven't, it's not very well known. I think it's new.
没有。这里不怎么出名,我想是新开的吧。