和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 职场英语口语

正文

商务晚餐(1)

2010-05-27来源:和谐英语

梅和托尼为公司找到了合适的代理商。在签订合作协议后,代理商请他们共进晚餐以示庆祝。

1)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

W: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,女士们先生们,你们有预定吗?

T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.
是的,名字是马歇尔。

W: Ah yes, a table for six at 8.30? Would you like a drink in the bar first?
哦,是的,预定的八点半吧。你们想先在吧台喝点饮料吗?

M: Em, no thanks. I think we'll go straight to the table.
呃,不用了,谢谢。我想我们还是开席吧。

W: Fine. Can I take your coats?
好的。我帮您拿衣服。

M: Thank you.
谢谢。

W: We have over fifty specials today. A waiter will come and help you in a moment.
我们今天有五十多个特色推介。等下会有服务生来帮您点餐。

T: Thanks. Have you been here before, Anita?
谢谢。你以前来过这儿吗,安妮塔?

A: No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Manchester. It's famous for its 'sizzling Chinese steak', very hot!
没有。不过这家在曼彻斯特很出名。它的"铁板牛排"很有名,很多人喜欢。

T: Shall we order an aperitif? What would you like Anita?
我们来瓶开胃酒吧?安妮塔,你想喝点什么?

A: Em, sherry for me please.
哦,就要雪利酒吧。