和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语词汇|英语单词 > 行业英语词汇

正文

经典外贸口语150句(五)

2007-11-01来源:
   121 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
    你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
    122 We have that right here in this report.
    在这份报告书内就有。
    123 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
    请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
    124 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
    好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
   125 How soon can you have your product ready?
    你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
    126 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
    我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
   127 How did you decide that product was safe?
    你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
  128 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
    请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
    129 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
    我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
    130 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
    凡事总有例外。
    131 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
    如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
    132 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
    你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
    133 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
    我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
    134 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
    抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
    135 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
    请你尽量放慢说话速度。
    136 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
    你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
    137 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
    这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
    138 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
    我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
    139 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
    事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
    140 I will try, but no promises.
    我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
    141 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
    我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
   142 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
    以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
   143 Let me give you an indication.
    我可以提示一个想法。
    144 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
    请记得这不是最后的回答。
    145 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
    让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
    146 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
    为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
    147 There is no such published information.
    没有相关的出版资料。
    148 It would depend on what is on the list.
    这要看列表内容。
    149 We need them urgently.
    我们急需这些资料。
    150 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
    我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。