和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语词汇|英语单词 > 医学英语专业词汇

正文

医生护士英语会话(10):西药(1)

2007-08-29来源:
病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。
Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。
Chemist: You're welcome.


单词 Words

relieve  vt 缓解

prescription  n. 药方

allergic  adj. 过敏的

medication  n. 药物

recommend  vt 推荐

label   n. 标签

miracle  n. 奇迹,特效药

penicillin  n. 盘尼西林

certificate  n. 证书,证明


短语 Phrases

apart from  除……以外

relieve the pain  缓解痛苦

see a doctor  看医生

be allergic to  对……过敏

pick up  拿起

according to  根据

along with  与……一道,除……以外

boric acid  硼酸


句子 Sentence Patterns

Are you allergic to any type of medication?
你会不会对某些药品过敏?

I recommend this brand for quick relief.
推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

If that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey.
如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。

There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。


相关单词 Related Words

lotion  洗剂

paste  糊剂

inhalation   吸入剂

lozenge  糖锭

liniment  搽剂

suppository  栓剂

antipyretic   退热药

pain-killer   止痛片

aspirin  阿司匹林

morphine  吗啡

sedative  镇静药

insulin  胰岛素

tonic   补药

glucose  葡萄糖

anaesthetic  麻醉剂

ether  乙醚

ingredient  (药物)成分


相关短语 Related Phrases

sleeping pill  安眠药

oral contraceptive  口服避孕药

contraceptive drugs  避孕药

on a full stomach  饭后服用

shake the bottle well before use  服用前摇匀

be taken at bed-time  临睡前服用

be taken when necessary  必要时服用

on an empty stomach  空腹服用

for external use  外用

for oral administration  内服


相关表达方式 Related Expressions

Apply this tube of jelly three times a day.
每天三次搽用这管软膏。

Are you allergic to any medication?
你对药物过敏吗?

Avoid greasy foods.
不要吃油腻食物。

Be sure to keep warm and rest.
注意保暖和休息。

This eye drops may improve your eyesight.
这种眼药水可以增进你的视力。

This is for oral administration.
这是口服药。

This medicine will relieve your pain.
这种药能缓解你的痛苦。

This solution is for external use only.
这种溶剂只能外用。