和谐英语

2010年12月英语四级翻译训练题(6)

2010-09-22来源:和谐英语
[导读]翻译的技巧和方法有很多,但是只有在构建了良好的句子结构的基础上,使用适当的技巧和方法才能起到画龙点睛的作用,为了提高广大考生翻译能力,和谐英语学习网整理了以下英语四级考试翻译高分训练题资料,供考生复习。   1. The substance does not dissolve in water _____ (不管是否加热).
  2. Not only _____ (他向我收费过高), but didn't do a good repair job.
  3. Your losses in trade this year are nothing _____ (与我相比).
  4. On average, it is said, visitors spend only_____ (一半的钱) in a day in Leeds as in London.
  5. By contrast, American mothers were more likely _____ (把孩子的成功归因于) natural talent
  6. There is no rush now —— _____ (比赛已经取消了).
  7. I'm not supposed to let anyone in without a card, _____ (但对你我就破一次例).
  8. _____ (我们得把休假日推迟) until you're better.
  9. Don't bother carrying all those things, _____ (我本不想给你添许多麻烦).
  10. _____ (我不大想去参加那个聚会), but I'd better put in an appearance.
  11.__________________ (直到失去健康) that people know the value of health.
  12. The bag was stuffed____________________( 脏衣服)
  13.___________________ (很多朋友不在), we decided to put the meeting off.
  14._______________________ (给我印象最深的) were her liveliness and sense of humor.
  15. There engines are___________________ (不如我们制造的那些发动机功率大) .