正文
十大求职面试误区:面试官考的是这个
误区1:
When they ask where you want to be in five years, they want you to demonstrate ambition.
当他们问你五年的目标时,他们是想你证明你的野心。
What they really want: your willingness to toil away at the same job happily and indefinitely.
他们真正需要的是:你愿意辛辛苦苦、开开心心、无限期地从事同一份工作。
误区2:
If you're invited to an interview, the job is still open.
如果你被邀请参加一次面试,说明这个工作岗位依然空缺。
Frequently hiring managers just go through the motions of interviewing candidates after having picked an inside applicant or someone with a personal connection to the company.
招聘经理在已经挑选好一位内部申请人或者与这家公司有私人关系的应聘者之后,通常不会认真对待来面试的求职者。
误区3:
Hiring managers value skills over physical attractiveness.
招聘经理更看重技能,而不是外表的吸引力。
There's a lot of research that demonstrates that looks do matter, Couper says. What should an unattractive job seeker do? "Plastic surgery," he deadpans.
有很多研究证明外表很重要,库佩说。一个缺乏吸引力的求职者应该做什么呢?“整形手术”,他面无表情地说。
误区4:
They want you to accept their offer of refreshment.
他们希望你能接受他们提供的茶点。
Interviewers feel obliged to be polite and offer you a drink, but they do not really want to go fetch that cup of tea.
面试官会客气地问你要不要喝点什么,但他们真不想去取那杯茶。
误区5:
The interviewer wants additional materials like references.
面试官们想要更多的资料作为参考。
Unless you're a designer or writer, the interviewer does not want you to hand over reports or reference materials.
除非你是一位设计师或者作家,面试官不希望你提交报告或者参考资料。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇