正文
20几岁必需明白的15件人生大事
7. 永不放弃梦想
No matter how big or small.
梦想无论大小,永不放弃。
8. People Think You're Old, Because You Go to Bed Early
8. 别人认为你老了,因为你睡得早了
Instead of hitting the town for a crazy night, you opt out for a full night's rest. Early bird gets the worm!
与其去市里疯玩一晚,不如好好休息。记住,早起的鸟儿有虫吃。
9. You're Doing What You Love
9. 你正在做的,就是自己热爱的
Whether you've landed your dream job or are doing a hobby on the side, being able to do what you love is an achievement in itself.
无论你是正在做自己梦寐以求的工作,还是把兴趣当成一种兼职,能够做自己喜欢的事情,本身就是一种成功。
10. You Finally Know What Work-Life Balance Means
10. 你最终明白了如何平衡工作与生活
Just because you're working doesn't mean you don't have a life outside the office.
工作并不是意味着你没有了办公室以外的生活。
11.You Pay Yourself First
11. 自力更生
Rather than splurging at the local mall, your rent, electricity bills, and student loans are a few of the things you want to prioritize. Leftover money can be thrown into a savings account, because there's nothing like some interest to get extra cash in your pocket!
与去商场挥霍相比,自己的房租、电费、学生贷款成为了优先考虑的东西。剩下的钱会被存进银行,因为这可以让自己多获得一部分利息。
12. Happy Hour Becomes an Important Event
12.欢乐时光变得很重要
Whether for networking or de-stressing, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere.
无论是社交还是减压,都变成了欢乐时光。
13. Vacation Funds Become Key
13. 度假基金很重要
You know that trip you always wanted to take? Now there's room in your budget for it (if you've planned ahead, of course).
还记得你一直很想去的那个地方吗?现在你可以为旅行做预算了(当然你必须提前为旅行做计划才行)。
14. There's No Question Who Your True Friends Are
14. 十分确定谁才是自己真正的朋友
It might be time to sort out who's really there for you and who's not.
现在是时候分辨出谁才是自己真正的朋友,谁不是。
15. People Come to You For Advice
15.人们开始寻求你的建议
Why yes, you do have some words of wisdom.
为什么呢?因为现在开始你已经有了些人生感悟了。