您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 疯狂英语 > 李阳疯狂英语突破对话
正文
李阳疯狂英语突破对话 Lesson70
2008-09-27来源:
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
(1)Social Call 社交电话
A:Hello?
喂?
B: Hi, is Jane there?
喂,简在吗?
A:May I ask who’s calling?
请问是哪位?
B:This is Martin.
我是马丁。
A:Hold on, I’ll get her.
等等,我去叫他。
B:Thanks.
谢谢。
C:Hello?
喂?
B:Hi, Jane, this is Martin. How are you doing?
喂,简,我是马丁。你好吗?
C:I’m great, how are you?
很好,你好吗?
B:Fine. I was wondering if you’d like to go out to dinner tonight?
很好。你今天晚上想不想跟我出去吃饭?
C:That would be terrific. Where should we go?
好啊。去哪儿?
B:I thought we could try that new place on the corner by your apartment building.
我想我们可以去你住处拐角处的那个新开的饭馆。
C:Good idea. What time should we meet?
好。咱们什么时间见面?
B:Why don’t I come pick you up at around 7:00?
我7点左右来接你怎么样?
C:I’ll be ready!
那我等你!
(2)Business Call 公务电话
A:Li Yang Crazy English Company, good morning.
早上好,李阳疯狂英语公司。
B:Good morning. May I speak to Andrew Zhang, plase.
早上好。请找一下安德鲁•张。
A:I’m sorry, Mr. Zhang is in a meeting at the moment. Can he call you back?
对不起,张先生在开会。可以让他给你回电话吗?
B:Sure thing.
当然可以。
A:Can I have your name and number, please.
请把你的名字和电话号码给我。
B:Yes, this is Peter Chen from Beijing. I’m at 87367059.
好的,我是北京的彼得•陈。我的号码是:87367059。
A:I’ll have him call you right back.
我让他很快给你回电话。
B:Thanks.
谢谢。
A:Mr. Chen, please.
请找陈先生。
B:I’m sorry, Mr. Chen just stepped away from his desk. May I take a message?
对不起,陈先生刚好走开了。要给他留言吗?
A:Would you ask him to call Mr. Zhang from Li Yang Crazy English Company?
请叫他给李阳疯狂英语公司的张先生打个电话好吗?
B:May I ask what this is in reference to?
可以问问是关于什么事情吗?
A:I’m just returning his call.
我是回他的电话。
B:OK. I’ll give him the message.
好的。我会转告他。
A:Thanks. Good-bye.
谢谢。再见。
额外成就感
电话英语
message 留言
* Can I leave a massage for Tom?
我可以给汤姆留言吗?
* Please take my phone messages for me. I’m going to be out of the office for a while.
请帮我记一下电话留言。我要出去一会。
call back 再打来电话
* Tell Kim I’ll call her back ten minutes later.
我十分钟后再给金姆打电话。
* I’m so busy right now I can’t really talk. I’m going to have to call you back later.
我现在很忙,不能跟你多说。一会再打电话给你。
return a call 回电话
* I haven’t spoken to her yet; she won’t return my calls.
我还没跟她说上话呢,她不肯给我回电话。
* I don’t know what time we’re leaving tomorrow. I’m still waiting for Jim to return my call.
我不知道明天几点走。我还在等吉姆给我回电话。
hold on 稍等,不要挂电话
* Don’t hang up. Hold on, I’ll get him. 别挂电话。等一下,我去找他。
* I’m not sure if I have the information you need. Hold on for a minute and I’ll look.
我不能确定这有没有你想要的信息。别挂电话,我帮你查一下。