和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 疯狂英语 > 李阳疯狂英语突破对话

正文

李阳疯狂英语突破对话 Lesson72

2008-09-28来源:
12、 Going to the Doctor’s看病

(1)Making an Appointment预约

A:I’d like to make an appointment to see Dr. Smith.
我想跟史密斯医生约个时间。

B:Is it an emergency?
是急诊吗?

A:Yes, I have a terrible stomachache.
是的,我胃疼得厉害。

B:In that case, how about this afternoon at 3:00?
这样的话,今天下午3点来好吗?

A:Fine. My name is Cindy Jones.
好。我叫辛迪•琼斯。

B:Have you been here before?
你以前来过这儿吗?

A:No. I haven’t.
没有。

B:Who referred you to us?
是谁告诉你来我们这儿的?

A:My neighbor, Tom Johnson.
我的邻居汤姆•约翰逊。


(2) Seeing a Doctor 看病

A:I’m here to see Dr. Smith.
我来见史密斯医生。

B:Your name?
你叫什么名字?

A:Cindy Jones.
辛迪•琼斯。

B:Ah, yes. Please fill out this form, with your name, address, and phone number. Do you have health insurance?
噢,对了。请填一下这张表,填上你的名字、地址和电话号码。你有医疗保险吗?

A:No, will that be a problem?
没有,这会不会是个问题?

B:I don’t think so. Stay here, Dr. Smith will be right with you.
我想不会。在这儿等着,史密斯医生很快就会来的。

C:What seems to be the problem?
有什么地方不舒服吗?

A:Well, I woke up today with a terrible pain in my stomach.
我今天一早起来就胃疼得厉害。

C:Lie down. Does it hurt when I press here?
躺下。我压这儿的时候痛不痛?

A:A little bit.
有一点疼。

C:Have you been taking any medication?
你吃过什么药吗?

A: No.
还没有。

C:Do you have a fever?
发烧吗?

A:No, I don’t think so.
不,我想我不发烧。

C:I’ll give you a prescription that should get rid of the problem. Take this and if you don’t feel better in a few days call me.
我给你开个处方,应该能治好你的病。如果这药吃几天还不见效的话,就告诉我。

A:Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你,医生。

额外成就感

医疗英语
swollen 肿胀的
* My feet are so swollen that my shoes don’t fit.
我的脚肿得连鞋都穿不上了。
* I have so many swollen and itchy mosquito bites.
我被蚊子咬了这么多包,又肿又痒。

allergic 过敏的
* Are you allergic to any medications?
你对什么药物过敏吗?
* I’m allergic to penicillin.
我对青霉素过敏。

emergency 紧急情况;急诊
* If there is an emergency, dial 120.
如果有紧急情况的话,请拨120。

* Leave me a number where I can reach you in case of an emergency.
给我留个电话,万一有什么紧急情况可以找到你。