和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > Fox News Radio

正文

美国历史上最难预测的总统选举

2023-05-26来源:和谐英语

Meanwhile the Biden team was quick to respond.

与此同时,拜登团队迅速做出了回应。

They were on social media with this,“It's simple, folks. Do you want four more years of that? If you don't, pitch in to our campaign.”

他们在社交媒体上说:“这很简单,伙计们。你还想再这样过四年吗? 如果你不喜欢,那就加入我们的竞选活动吧。”

They also had a few videos rolling out as well with regard to the Biden team.

他们还推出了一些关于拜登团队的视频

Here's the New York times: Biden's slow start, warriors democrats aides insists all is well.

纽约时报报道拜登的参选起步缓慢,民主党助手坚称一切正常

Okay, now that's the foundation for where we think this campaign might be as of now.

好了,现在这就是我们认为这场竞选目前可能达到的基础。

How do you grade it.

你怎么给它打分?

Yeah but, yeah well, team Biden's living in La La Land.

拜登团队住在梦幻之地。

They are off to a slow start.

他们起步缓慢。

We know where they're going, which is they're gonna to nuke, they're gonna to nuke.

我们知道他们要干嘛,他们要打垮,他们要打垮。

Donald Trump’s just like Barack Obama nuked Mitt Romney, every day of the race, only Barack Obama started in April of 2012.

特朗普就像奥巴马打垮罗姆尼一样,每一天的比试都一样,只不过奥巴马是从2012年4月开始的。

They're going to start now going after Donald Trump and they will stay.

他们现在要开始对付特朗普了,他们会坚持住的。

Their opening video, the announcement video opens with footage of January 6th.

他们的开场视频,宣布视频以1月6日的镜头开始。

And last night Donald Trump basically exposed that's gonna be a strategy, that's gonna to have some pull because he refused to step back from his claims that the election was stolen.

昨晚特朗普透露这将是一种策略,会有一些影响力,因为他拒绝否认选举被窃取的说法。

And he gave him a big opening, you don't think that the Biden campaign is gonna to be saying, “are you gonna pardon the proud boys, are you gonna pardon the oath keepers, you know, what about these people attack the police, you're going to pardon them too?

他给了拜登一个很大的机会,你不认为拜登的竞选团队会说,“你会原谅这些狂妄的男孩吗,你会原谅宣誓者吗,这些人袭击警察,你也会原谅他们吗?”

And the answers to those that Donald Trump gives could have a big impact on the outcome.

特朗普对这些问题的回答可能会对结果产生重大影响。

This is gonna be probably the ugliest campaign we have seen in our lifetimes and also maybe the most uNPRedictable.

这可能是我们一生中见过的最丑陋的竞选,也可能是最难预测的。

Wow, that's saying something, Carl.

哇,你真敢说啊,卡尔。

Yeah. It is saying something.

是的。我敢说。

All right well, you know what, we're glad you're along for the ride with us as we report on 2024.

好吧,我们很高兴你能和我们一起预测2024年的情况。

Thank you Carl.

谢谢你,卡尔。

Thank you Carl, nice to see you.

谢谢你,卡尔,很高兴见到你。

You bet.

当然。