正文
艾伦脱口秀EllenShow:电滑梯佼佼者
This is the first week of season 11.I can't believe it's been 11 seasons.
这是第11季的首周秀 真不敢相信这都第11季了
It's crazy to me,but like they say,If you work hard and you make risky investments,you can never retire.
我惊呆了 但是 正如人们所说 如果你拼命工作还搞风险投资 这辈子就别想退休了
You know part of what i love about the show is that i get to talk to about amazing people like one of my guests today,her name is Diana Nyard. she is 64.
我喜欢这个节目的原因之一 就是它能让我有机会和各种牛人交流 比如我们今天的一位来宾 她叫Diana Nyard 今天64岁
She just became the first peoson that swarm from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage. amazing!
她刚成为在没有防鲨设备的保护下 只身从古巴游到弗罗里达的第一人 太牛了
That's incredible. 64. She swarm 110 miles in two days.
不可思议 64岁 两天游了110公里
And just to put that in perspective for you,to drive 11o miles in Los Angles would take 6 days.
让大家了解这是什么概念 在洛杉矶开车110公里 需要6天时间
So...the facts.I always say that age is just a number.You shouldn't, it really should not define who you are.
是真的 我常说年龄只是浮云 你不应该 不应该让年龄束缚自己
And another one of my guest today,Simon Cowell,he's 53 years old.
今天我的另一位嘉宾 simon cowell今年53岁
And he stays young by wearing child size T-shirts.
他让自己保持青春的方法是穿童装
That's so good for him.I think it's important to do things that make you feel young.
这太拽了 我认为努力使自己保持年轻时非常重要的
But i feel that i'm looking forward actually to aging.
不过 我到时很期待当个老年人
I want to get older.Because there are things...for example,there are things to look forward to like applesauce.
我想要变老 因为有些东西 比如说 苹果酱就十分值得期待
You can eat it literaly whenever you want when you're old.
等你老了后 想吃就吃
Here's something else I'm looking forward to.
还有下面这玩意儿也是我想要的
I was watching TV the other night,and I saw this infomercial.
有一天我正看电视 看到了这则广告
Sit,relax,ride with an Acorn Stairlift,the world's leader in stairlifts.
边坐 边滑 边放松 认真Acorn滑梯 全球电滑梯佼佼者
That's right. don't left limited mobility keep you from going up and down you stairs, even outside.
没错 别让行动不便成为你上下楼的绊脚石 郊外也一样
The Acorn Stairlift has a pedded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
acorn 电滑梯特别配置了加垫的座椅和靠背 为你提供最舒适的享受
And it even runs during power outages.And I'm the king of my own castle again.
即使断电 电滑梯也能正常运行 我的地盘我又可以做主了
For your free no obligation information,call now.
预知更多详情 请致电
See how happy they were?They were happy.They weren't eat applesauce ,just happy.And don't get me wrong.
看到他们有多开心了吗 满满都是幸福啊 他们还没吃苹果酱呢就这么开心 别误会我的话
I think it's fatastic we have technology for people who need it.
我觉得为有需要的人士提供技术支持是一件功德无量的事
I don't understand though why we have to wait until we're older to enjoy things like that.
我就不明白 为什么非要等到老到需要它们时才享受这些产品
So,look what i got right here.Take this bad body for a ride.Here I go.Hello, how are you?
所以 看我把什么弄来了 老娘来溜它一圈 我来了 你好 怎么样
Yeah,eat your heart out. Diana Nyad.Have I gone 4 steps yeat,at all?
没错 羡慕妒忌恨吧 滑上四个台阶没
By the time I get up there,I'll need one of these.I actually ,I will be that old.
等我滑到最上面 我会需要它的 事实上 到时候已经够年纪使上它了
Can you imaging getting to the top and realize you forgot your reading glasses.
试想一下当你滑到上面 突然发觉把老花眼镜给落下了
Oh,no,I've gotta go back down.Oh,I can't, oh,yes,I can.
天哪 我得滑回去 下不去了 哦 原来可以
No, I don't wanna go, I'm gonna go this way.
还是不下去了 我要往上走了
I was...I have momenturn.Come on Acorn. Here we go. All right.
我可以控制方向的 来嘛 我们走起 好了
It's pretty blouse.Nice color on you.
衣服真不错 颜色很衬你
It's like corel or something,isn't it? Should wear that more often.
珊瑚色还是啥的 对吗 你应该常穿这一件
Hi,how are you?This is really great!
嗨 还好吗 感觉太棒了
I'd like to thank my guests,Simon Cowell,Diana Nyad.
我要感谢我的来宾
Be kind to one another,everybody.This is...I actually think they they sped it up on televison,I think...
各位 请善待他人 这真是 老实说我感觉它们在广告里滑得更快些
I feel like the queen of my castle though,I really do.
有种我的地盘我做主的感觉了 真心的
They should put one of these at Universal.Cause...really really fun.
他们应该给环球影城也整一个 因为实在是太好玩了
Well now that I'm almost at the top.Olivia, I think you should make me dance.
差不多要到终点了 来点音乐让我跳舞吧
注:EllenShow中英字幕来源于:艾伦秀字幕