和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第13期:觉得蛮搞笑的

2016-05-16来源:和谐英语

The fact you even have them ahead of time.

其实你们早就拿到剧本了

No, I mean, she is pretty protective about,I don't think our spoilers are as sort of big as the Scandal's spoilers.

So she is not as protective.But I will say she is wonderful about If there is something big that's happening.

所以她没有那么严格保密 但是如果接下来会有一些大变故 她会先和演员沟通

She does sort of runs it by you and make sure you are okay with it.

确保演员能够接受 在类似的事情上

Or you know, things like that.She is sort of considerate in that way. 

她很贴心 她在这方面考虑很周到

 

But I think our spoilers arn't as big.


 

但是我觉得剧透对我们的影响没那么大

 

And Stella goes to set with you,and she, what does she think about it?


 

斯特拉经常和你一起去片场 她喜欢吗

 

She does,she wants to be the emergency room doctor.


 

她 她想当一名急救科医生

 

That was cute. I think it's hilarious.


 

太可爱了 我觉得蛮搞笑的

 

That's sweet. That's adorable.Yes.She loves coming to the set.


 

很暖心的啊 -是很可爱 是的 她很喜欢跟我去片场

 

And every time she comes to set,the first thing she wants to do is Linda Klein,


 

每次她到片场 要做的第一件事就是...琳达·克莱

 

is our medical producer.


 

是我们的医学制作人

 

Wonderful woman, is a good friend of mine.


 

她人很好 是我的好朋友

 

And she wants to go straight to Linda's office.


 

斯特拉就直接去琳达的办公室

 

And play with all the medical things.All the fake organs and,


 

然后玩那些医学用品 人造器官之类的

 

yesterday she had.I went in to find her,I couldn't find her.


 

昨天就是这样 我去那里找她 我到处都找不到她

 

And she was in Linda's office with Linda with a bone drill.


 

她和琳达一起呆在办公室里 拿着一个骨钻

 

Drilling a fake femur bone.with a real bone drill.


 

钻一个人造股骨 用一个真的骨钻