和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第64期:非常耀眼

2016-05-31来源:和谐英语

Our first guest is an actress, a singer,a dancer and a business mogul.
我们的第一位嘉宾是一名演员 歌手 舞者以及商业巨头

Please welcome the one and only Jennifer Lopez.
有请独一无二的詹妮弗·洛佩兹

Hi.Wow, look at you.How are you, I saw Portia on the way in.I know, she was running out, she said hi.
嗨 哇 穿得真漂亮 最近好吗 我进来时看到了波西娅 我知道 她刚出去 过来打个招呼

You look fantastic. - Thank you.And you always have crazy good nails.
你看起来真美 -谢谢 你的指甲也一直那么好看

What's going on here?-That's Tom Bachik. - Wow, that takes a while.
这是怎么弄的 是汤姆·贝齐克那做的 -哇 花了很久吧

A-check, B-check.You know I never asked him how to say his name.
巴齐克 贝齐克 我从没问过他名字该怎么念

How long does that take? - I've known him for more than five thousand years.
花了多久 -我认识他都很多年了

And they, did they just glue right on?
他们是直接用胶水沾上去的吗

Yeah! Yeah, they just little stones, I like to play.-You look fantastic. - Thank you.
对 没错 这些小石头 我喜欢玩它们 你看起来太美了 -谢谢

You look fantastic in the golden Globes the other night,
金球奖那晚你也很美

That was quite a dress.Thank you! Thank you.It's Zuhair, right? It's Zuhair.
那件晚礼服简直了 谢谢 谢谢 是祖海家的 对吗 是祖海

Who is she! Who is that?Look at that. - Very glamorous, aren't you.
她是谁 那姑娘是谁 看啊 -非常耀眼 是吧

Boy, you know how to pose, that is like, like...I practice before in the mirror.
你很会摆造型 这看起来像 这之前我在镜子前练习过

Just really quickly, not like for hours, just like for a second.
很快的 没有花很久 就几秒

That's smart, cause you wanna...They can see the picture, then you look mess, and they like,
真聪明 因为你想 别人会看到照片 如果你看起来一团糟 就会有人说

"Why did she stand like that! Uhw!",
为什么她要那么站 太难看了

Your mother will ask you, "Why you stand like that",
你妈也会问你 你为什么那么站

and that's terrible.Was there something pocking you right there?
太恐怖了 这里是有什么东西吗

Yeah, it was an underwire.It looked like it...um, I feel bad for you.
对 那是钢托 看起来 呃 我都为你觉得难过