和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第74期:真的很紧张

2016-06-02来源:和谐英语

And it was probably the most intimidating star-star party,
那可能是我参加过的最震撼的

I have ever been to.You know, I walked in.The first guy I saw was Tom Cruise.
众星云集的派对 我一走进去 看到的第一个人是汤姆·克鲁斯

And then I saw you, and, and Jen,and I think like Denny Moore.
然后是你 还有珍 好像还有黛米·摩尔

And my wife and I brought a bottle of wine.And we were like, hide the wine.
我和我太太带了一瓶红酒过去 我们当时就想 赶紧把酒藏起来

You know what I mean.Put it in your purse. Throw it into the bush.
你懂的 塞进包 扔进树丛里

Get rid of it.This is er.... - You were the only one with a bottle of wine.
反正别留着 真是 -你们是唯一带酒去的宾客

They don't need our two-dollar bottle wine.You never know when you'll go to a party,
他们不需要这种两块钱的红酒 去之前你也不清楚状况

If it's an intimate thing, it's nice to bring wine.
如果是个私人派对 带酒是很有礼貌的

But when it's a giant thing and your. - It's a wrong idea.
但如果是个大型派对的话 -绝对的坏主意

Oh, well,or, or just bring it home and drink yourself.
或者带回家自己喝了

That's a waste. It really is.I know.But it was I do remember meeting you there.
不然太浪费了 我知道 我们那次确实是我们第一次见

That's right. We have a chat.Yeah. We do.What do we talk about? I don't remember.
是的 我们还聊过天 恩 是的 我们聊了些什么 我不记得了

Oh my God. It was like, I was so inebriated.
我当时喝高了

Things were all wrong, very nervous at that party.
脑子一片混乱 在那派对上我真的很紧张

I think when I went to a car and listened to some music,somebody was playing something in a car for us.
我们应该是到车上去听音乐了 有人在车里放音乐给我们听

Do you remember that at all?Do you really think that happened?
你还记得吗 真有这回事吗