和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第190期:共同主持

2016-07-04来源:和谐英语

Oh,really wonderful at this,wonderful.Thank you.

太棒了 太棒了 谢谢

Thanks everybody.Oh boy,have a seat.Thank you so much,Tony. 

谢谢各位 哦 天哪 坐下吧 非常感谢

I'm so excited today.So am I. 

我今天真激动 我也是

It's wonderful not only do I have a co-host,but a little later,

我不仅一会儿会有共同主持 而且过一会儿

the beautiful,the talented,the wonderful,the marvelous,my wife.Portia de Rossi will be here.

我漂亮 有天赋 无与伦比的老婆 Portia de Rossi 会过来

You know,I don't want you to get lonely over there. 

你知道吗 我不想让你一个人在那里孤单

So I got you,ah,like a guest DJ host the scene with you as well.

所以我给你找了个DJ 和你一起

For me? yes Oh,thank you.Please welcome the DJ for today.

为我? 是 谢谢 有请今天的DJ

the 16th president of the United States Abraham Lincoln.

第十六任美国总统 亚伯拉罕·林肯

How are you sir?Thanks Wow.thanks for being here. 

总统今天如何? 谢谢 哇 谢谢今天来这里

All right,he's very confused by all the modern technology,clearly. 

好吧 他对这些现代技术很困惑

All right,Abraham,enjoy the sho
 享受节目吧

 I think you will enjoy it more than the last one you were at. 

我觉得你会比上一次享受的

Right,here we go.Now,let's bring out my co-host for the hour.

现在我们开始 好了 有请我的共同主持

Let's welcome my friend jeniffer Aniston.

欢迎我的朋友Jeniffer Aniston