正文
艾伦秀第197期:很棒的粉丝
Look I am sure She was alert.I was almost.
我就知道她很警觉的 我差一点
By the way,look what has been.How did you get in like nothing?I know.
顺带说一句 你怎么悄无声息的窜进来的? 对吧?
Oh you crawled down that.I'm so sorry.Here's the thing.
原来你从那个地方爬进来的 抱歉 其实是这样的
I was so panic because I want the segment to go so well for you.
我很紧张因为我希望这进行得顺利
And I was like,where's her music?What's happening? And where is she?I was worried about you.
我想 她的音乐呢? 发生什么了?她在哪里? 我在担心你
Would it be really scarry you if I didn't show up at all.
如果我根本不出现 会真的吓到你
At all.Yeah. But it did kind of scarred me.
如果根本不出现 是 但这确实吓到我一点
I think there's a little bit of fear.I saw it.
我觉得有一点点害怕 我看到了
But did you saw some fear?all right,it's hard.
你看到一点害怕吗? 好吧 这很难
she was like this,and you were like this.
她像这样 然后你像这样
I,eh, it's hard to scar me.You got me a little bit.a little bit.
我 呃 要吓到我很难 你吓到我一点 一点点
Apparently the throw a body off the building.Dummy bodies along the lot.Just a flinch.
他们以前从楼上扔了个假人身体下来 地上的假人身体 只是吓了一下
Yeah,they have. They threw a body when I was walking to,
是 他们扔了个身体下来
one time,from my dressing room to the stage and I just.she stepped over it.
在我从化妆间走向舞台的时候 然后我只是 她从上面踩了过去
sorry,I have a gift that I wanna give to you.Eh,it's actually not from me.
对不起 我有个礼物要给你 这其实不是我的
It's one of the amazing fans of the show.
是节目的一个很棒的粉丝
They make these incredible things and Ellen just saw this
他做了这个无与伦比的东西 Ellen 看到了这个
and I found as I was just sneaking around the office so.
然后我在办公室旁边走的时候看到了这个
I got so many things that people make for me.
我收到很多人们为我做的东西
And Portia doesn't get to see them all the time.no,I don't.
但Portia 不是一直都能看到它们 不 我看不到
So Jen saw this and said Let's give it to Portia.
所以Jen看到这个 然后说让我们把这个给Portia
we are gotta show her because this is just.because you are involved also.Ah,oh,no!
我们要给她看因为这实在是 因为你也在里面 天哪!
- 上一篇
- 下一篇