和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第205期:阳关下的葡萄干

2016-07-06来源:和谐英语

I think it's a really fair trade.I think so, too.

我认为这是个很公平的交易 我也认为

yeah, I would just like to eat. I don't really, I just love eatin

我只想吃 我真的不想 我只喜欢吃

So you wanna act but is there a particular role that you would like to play? 

对了 你想演戏 那有哪个特别想演的角色吗?

Uh, I would like to be Beneatha in the A Raisin in in the Sun. 

嗯 我想演《阳关下的葡萄干》里的Beneatha

we,we actually are gonna do something in a minute. 

过会我们要做一些事情

we are gonna put you in a scene. You are gonna be acting wiht eh...all of us. 

我们会把你放进一个场景中 你会和... 我们所有人

we are gonna do something together right now.Oh, ok, yeah.ok, we will be back.

我们现在要一起做些事 哦 好 好 我们马上回来

Every once in a while we combine two things that daytime television is known for: beautiful actresses and poofy dresses.

有时我们会把下面两点结合起来 日间电视节目以漂亮女演员和脂粉气的服装而著称

That's right, It's time for our latest soap opera the tales of the yesterday's tomorrow.

没错 又到了我们最新一期肥皂剧时间 过往之明天的故事

The sun rises, the ocean waves and bellies jiggle.

太阳升起了 海面波动着 肚皮舞也抖了起来

These are the tales of yesterday's tomorrows 

这就是“过往之明天的故事”

You hve to leave before my sister sees you. 

你一定不能让我姐姐看见你

what we did was wrong.wonderfully wrong. 

我们这样做是不对的 美丽的错误

I know. But you have to go hurry, hurry.I love you darling. 

我知道 但你要离开了 快点 快点 亲爱的 我爱你