正文
地道美语听力练习:买办公家具
Natalia:Is that the Office Shop catalogue?
纳塔莉亚:那就是办公用品商店的目录吗?
Kei:Yeah, I'm in charge of furnishing the new offices on the second floor. They need everything—desks, file cabinets, bookcases—you name it.
基:是的,我现在负责布置二楼的新办公区。需要所有的物品——桌子,文件柜,书架——应有尽有。
Natalia:That sounds like fun. I love shopping for new furniture. Can I help?
纳塔莉亚:那听起来很好玩。我喜欢购买新家具。我能帮忙吗?
Kei:Yes, definitely. I've picked out a few things already, but I'm having a hard time deciding among all of these office chairs.
基:是的,当然。我已经挑选出了几样,但办公椅款式很多,我很难做出选择。
Natalia:Get this one. They're on casters and are fully adjustable.
纳塔莉亚:就选这个。它们安装着脚轮,并且完全可调。
Kei:Okay, what about desks? Everybody has a different idea about office desks.
基:好吧,那么办公桌呢?对于办公桌每个人都抱有自己的观点。
Natalia:I like this one. It's got a keyboard tray, file drawers, and space for lateral files. See?
纳塔莉亚:我喜欢这款。它有键盘托架,文件抽屉,两侧也有空间放文件。看见了吗?
Kei:All right, I guess that one is as good as any, but what about this one with a hutch?
基:对,我觉得这个跟其他的式样一样好,但是这个有储藏箱的桌子怎么样?
Natalia:This desk has an optional hutch. If the new employees want a hutch, they can order one later.
纳塔莉亚:这款桌子的储藏箱可选可不选。如果新来的员工想要储藏箱,可以晚点再订。
Kei:Okay, last but not least, we need bookcases.
基:好的,最后同样重要的是,我们需要书架。
Natalia:These are solid wood and look sturdy. What do you think?
纳塔莉亚:这些是实木做的,看起来很结实。你觉得呢?
Kei:I think there's one person who's cut out for this job, and that person is not me!
基:我觉得这里有一人适合做这份工作,但不是我。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇