和谐英语

地道美语听力练习:向我道歉!

2012-12-18来源:和谐英语

Vera:That was uncalled for. You owe me an apology!
薇拉:你的玩笑太不合适了。你要向我道歉!

Alvaro:Chill out. It was a joke!
阿尔瓦罗:放松。这只是一个笑话而已!

Vera:It wasn’t funny and it crossed the line.
薇拉:一点也不好玩,而且,你的玩笑开过头了。

Alvaro:Why are you freaking out? Get over it. I was just joking.
阿尔瓦罗:你吓坏了?忘了它吧。我只是在开玩笑。

Vera:You really hurt my feelings.
薇拉:你真地伤害了我的感情。

Alvaro:For God’s sake, I didn’t mean it. I take it back, okay?
阿尔瓦罗:看在上帝的份上,我真不是有意的。我收回我的话,好吗?

Vera:You do?
薇拉:你收回你的话?

Alvaro:Yes, I do.
阿尔瓦罗:是的,我收回。

Vera:And you’re sorry? You really regret what you said?
薇拉:你这算道歉了?你真地后悔你说的话?

Alvaro:I’m sorry you heard my joke.
阿尔瓦罗:很抱歉你听到了我的笑话。

Vera:That’s not a real apology. You owe me a real apology. What you said was cruel.
薇拉:这不是真诚的道歉。你欠我一个真诚的道歉。你的话真无情。

Alvaro:I made a joke about you being over the hill. You’re clearly not over the hill, so it was clearly a joke. Okay?
阿尔瓦罗:我开玩笑说你在走下坡路。你显然不是如此。因此,它显然只是一个笑话。对吗?

Vera:Do you really think I’m old?
薇拉:你真觉得我老了吗?

Alvaro:No, I don’t. But you know what you’re doing to me right now? You’re taking years off my life!
阿尔瓦罗:不,我不认为。但你知道你在对我做什么吗?你在浪费我的生命!