您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 其他品牌英语 > 牛津书虫系列下载 > 牛津书虫:爱丽丝漫游奇境记
正文
牛津书虫系列《爱丽丝漫游奇境记》Chapter7 附中英双语文本
2013-05-04来源:和谐英语
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
下一个证人是公爵夫人的厨子。她气呼呼地说不想做什么证。国王有点担心,于是让白兔传下一个证人。爱丽丝看着白兔查看着那张纸。正在这时,让她大吃一惊,白兔大声喊道:“爱丽丝!”
'Here!'cried Alice,jumping to her feet.
“在这儿!”爱丽丝喊道,一下子跳了起来。
'What do you know about these tarts?'said the King.
“你知道关于果馅饼的事吗?”国王问。
'Nothing,'said Alice.
“一无所知,”爱丽丝说。
The Queen was looking hard at Alice.Now she said,'All people a mile high must leave the room.'
王后盯着爱丽丝。然后她说,“所有一英里高的人都得离开这个房间。”
'I'm not a mile high,'said Alice.'And I won't leave the room.I want to hear the evidence.'
“我没有一英里高,”爱丽丝说。“我也不离开这儿。我要听证词。”
'There is no more evidence,'said the King very quickly, 'and now the jury will—'
“再也没有证词了,”国王马上说,“现在陪审团要——”
'Your Majesty!'said the White Rabbit,jumping up in a great hurry.'We've just found this letter.There's no name on it,but I think the Knave wrote it.'
“陛下!”白兔马上跳了起来。“我们刚刚找到这封信。上面没有名字,我想是红桃杰克写的。”
'No,I didn't!'said the Knave loudly.
“没有,我没写!”红桃杰克大声嚷道。
'Read it to us,'said the King.
“念给我们听,”国王说。
'Where shall I begin,Your Majesty?'asked the Rabbit.
“从哪儿开始,陛下?”白兔问。
'Begin at the beginning,'said the King,'and go on until you get to the end,then stop.'
“从开头开始,”国王说,“念到结束停止。”
Everybody listened very carefully while the White Rabbit read these words.
大家都仔细听白兔念。
They tell me you have been to her,
他们告诉我你去过她那儿,
And talked of me to him.
还向他提起了我。
She thought I was a gardener,
以为我是个园丁,
But said I could not swim.
但说我不会游泳。
He tells them that I have not gone,
他告诉他们我还没有走,
(We know that this is true).
(我们知道这是真的)。
If she decides to hurry on,
如果她决定快点,
What will they do to you?
他们将把你怎么样?
I gave her one,they gave him two,
我给她一个,他们给他两个,
You gave us three or more.
你给我们三个以上。
They all returned from him to you,
他们都从他那儿回来去你那儿了,
But they were mine before.
但他们以前属于我。
'That's a very important piece of evidence,'said the King.He looked very pleased.'Now the jury must—'
“这证词非常重要,”国王说。他很高兴。“现在陪审团——”
'If anybody in the jury can explain that letter,'said Alice (she was not afraid of anything now,because she was much bigger than everybody in the room),'I'll give him sixpence.It's all nonsense!It doesn't mean anything.'
“如果陪审团有谁能解释这封信,”爱丽丝说(她现在一点儿也不害怕,因为她现在比房间里任何一个人都大),“我就给他六个便士。纯粹是胡说八道!什么也说明不了。”
The jury busily wrote this down.'She thinks it's all nonsense.'
陪审团赶快把这也记下来。“她认为这是胡说八道!”
'All nonsense,eh?'said the King.He read some of the words again.'But said I could not swim.You can't swim, can you?'he said to the Knave.
“胡说八道,嗯?”国王说。他又读了一段。“但我不会游泳。你不会游泳,对吗?”他问红桃杰克。
The Knave's face was sad.'Do I look like a swimmer?'he said.(And he didn't—because he was made of paper.)
红桃杰克脸上很悲伤。“我看起来像会游泳的吗?”他说。(他当然不会——他是纸做的。)
The King smiled.'I understand everything now,'he said.'There are the tarts,and here is the Knave of Hearts.And now the jury must decide who the thief is.'
国王笑了起来。“我现在全懂了。”他说。“果馅饼在那儿,红桃杰克在这儿。现在陪审团必须决定谁是小偷。”
'No,no!'said the Queen.'Off with his head!The jury can say what it thinks later.'
“不,不!”王后说。“砍掉他的头!陪审团以后再说它的决定。”
'What nonsense!'said Alice loudly.'The jury must decide first.You can't—'
“胡说!”爱丽丝大声说。“陪审团必须先做出决定。你不能——”
'Be quiet!'said the Queen,her face turning red.
“闭嘴!”王后说,脸都气红了。
'I won't!'said Alice.
“我不!”爱丽丝说。
'Off with her head!'screamed the Queen.Nobody moved.
“砍掉她的头!”王后尖叫着。没有人动。
'It doesn't matter what you say,'said Alice.'You're only a pack of cards!'
- 上一篇
- 下一篇