享受余暇时间的表达
2008-08-21来源:
太让人感动了。
I was moved. *move“使……感动”。
How was the ballet? (芭蕾舞怎么样?)
I was moved. (太让人感动了。)
It touched me.
It was a touching movie. (这是一部感人的电影。)
●去听音乐会
我买两张10月3号的票。
I’d like two tickets for October 3rd, please.
对不起,卖完了。
Sorry, we’re sold out.
Do you have any tickets for the concert? (还有那场音乐会的票吗?)
Sorry, we’re sold out. (对不起,卖完了。)
有什么时候的票?
When do you have tickets?
Which date do you have tickets for?
几点开始?
What time does it start?
What time does it begin?
可以预订吗?
Can I make a reservation?
在哪儿买票?
Where can I buy a ticket?
△Where can I buy a ticket? (在哪儿买票?)
▲At that counter. (在那个柜台。)
这位子有人吗?
Is this seat taken?
A)△Is this seat taken? (这位子有人吗?)
B)▲No, it’s not. (不,没人。) * 这句直译是:
A:这个位子被占了吗?
B:没有被占。
Is anyone sitting here? (这儿有人吗?)
Can I sit here? (我可以坐这儿吗?)
Do you mind if I sit here? (您介意我坐在这儿吗?)
Is this seat free?
我们这个位子真棒。
We have great seats, don’t we?
再来一个!
Encore!
Bravo, bravo!
××加油!
Go for it,……!
Yeah……!
Go……!
●打高尔夫球
我想打高尔夫球。
I’d like to play golf.
I’d like to play golf. (我想打高尔夫球。)
Who would you like to play with? (和谁打呀?)
明天打高尔夫球,好吗?
Would you like to golf tomorrow?
Would you like to golf tomorrow? (明天打高尔夫球,好吗?)
I’d like to. (我挺想去的。)
How would you like to play golf tomorrow?
Do you want to play golf tomorrow?
Would you be interested in playing golf tomorrow?
愿意和我一起打高尔夫球吗?
Do you want to join me?
Would you like to play golf with me?
这附近有高尔夫球场地吗?
Are there any golf courses around here?
1个人多少钱?
How much is it per person?
1天多少钱?
How much is it per day?
此外还有其它的花费吗?
Are there any extra charges?
Is there any extra charge?
我可以租用用具吗?
Can I rent the equipment? *equipment 表示“用具,必需品”。
请帮我预约高尔夫球。(请别人预约时)
Please make a reservation for golf.
Would you make a reservation for golf? (能帮我预约高尔夫球吗?)
我想预约高尔夫球。(由自己提出请求时)
I’d like to make golf reservations.
要什么时间的?
When would you like to play?
When do you want to play?
如果可以的话,请订这个星期五的。
This Friday, if possible.
我们一共4个人。
There are four of us.
Four.
我们几点开始?
What time are we starting?
●相识的人一起去喝酒
去喝一杯怎么样?
How about a drink?
How about a drink? (去喝一杯怎么样?)
That’s a great idea. (好主意。)
我想去喝一杯。
I need a drink.
下班以后去喝一杯怎么样?
Would you like to have a drink after work?
Would you like to have a drink after work? (下班以后去喝一杯怎么样?)
I’m afraid I’m busy tonight. (很遗憾,恐怕我今天晚上很忙。)
有啤酒吗?
Do you have any beer?
Do you have any beer? (有啤酒吗?)
Sure. What kind do you want? (当然,要哪种的?)
请来两瓶啤酒。
Two bottles of beer, please.
Two beers, please.
请来杯掺水的威士忌。
One whiskey with water, please.
要什么下酒菜呢?
What kind of snacks should we have?
What kind of snacks should we have? (要什么下酒菜呢?)
I’ll leave it up to you. (你看着办吧。)
让我们忘了工作,痛快一会儿吧。
Let’s forget about work and have some fun.
Let’s get our minds off of work and have a good time.
Let’s take our minds off of work. (让我们忘掉工作吧。)
干杯!
Cheers!
Bottoms up!
喝什么呢?
What are you drinking?
我喜欢换酒馆喝。
I like to go barhopping. *hop“一蹦一蹦(地)”,在这个句子里是从一个酒馆到另一个酒馆的意思。
第一口最舒坦了。
The first sip is the best! *喝第一口啤酒时常说的话。
The first taste is the greatest!
The first gulp is the best! *gulp是“吞饮,一口气喝下去”。sip 是“啜饮,一口一口地抿着喝”。
这个最好!
Nothing beats this! *beat“战胜”的意思,直译是“什么都不能战胜这个”,即“这个最好。”
再来一杯,怎么样?
Would you like a refill? *refill“再加满”。
Would you like more?
How about a refill?
Would you like one more?
Would you like another cup?
再来一瓶啤酒!
Another beer, please.
One more beer, please.
这种威士忌挺冲。
This whiskey is strong.
日本酒怎么样?
How do you like sake?
酒劲大。
It’s strong.
我喝醉了。
I’m drunk.
I’m drunk. (我喝醉了。)
Let me drive you home. (我开车送你回家吧。)
我觉得有点儿醉了。
I feel a little tipsy. *tipsy“微醉的”、“踉踉跄跄的”。
I’m slightly drunk.
酩酊大醉。
I’m loaded. *loaded“喝醉了”的状态。
I’m wasted.
喝酒要适可而止。
Drink moderately.
Don’t overdo it.
Please don’t drink too much.
我的酒量小。
I get drunk easily. *drunk“喝醉”,“酒后驾车”是drunk driving.
I get drunk quickly.
I’m a heavy drinker. (我的酒量大。)
我喝得太多了。
I drank too much.
I had too much to drink.
我不该喝这么多的。
I should have drunk less.
I shouldn’t have drunk this much.
头天的酒还没醒。
I have a hangover. *hangover“宿醉”。
●唱卡拉OK
我们去唱卡拉OK吧。
Let’s go to karaoke. *虽然卡拉OK在美国的大城市比较受欢迎,但是并不普遍。美国人称卡拉OK为“Carry O.K.”。
Let’s go to karaoke! (我们去唱卡拉OK吧。)
Sorry, I’m tone-deaf. (对不起,我五音不全。)
什么是卡拉OK?
What is karaoke?
就是合著录音带的音乐一起唱歌。
Singing along with recorded music.
你唱歌拿手吗?
Are you good at singing?
我想点首歌。
I’d like to request a song.
你先唱。
You sing first.
Go ahead.
After you.
大家高兴地玩吧!
Let’s enjoy ourselves.
约翰,你来唱一首吧。
How about a song, John?
你打算唱什么歌?
What are you going to sing?
来个二重唱吧。
Let’s sing a duet.
现在轮到我了。
Now it’s my turn.
It’s finally my turn. (终于轮到我了。)
我不敢在大家面前唱歌。
I don’t have the nerve to sing in front of people. *have the nerve to……“敢做……, 有做……胆量”。
I don’t have the guts to sing in front of people.
我跟不上新歌的速度(我不会唱新歌。)
I can’t keep up with the new songs. *keep up with……“跟上,不落后于……”。
I can’t keep track of the new music.
I can’t learn the new songs fast enough.
我五音不全。
I’m tone-deaf.
I have no ear for music.
My singing is out of tune. (我唱歌总跑调儿。)
你唱卡拉OK有什么拿手的歌吗?
What’s your karaoke specialty?
What’s your best song?
Which songs do you sing the best?
我从来没听说过那首歌。
I’ve never heard of that song.
Do you know that song? (你知道那首歌吗?)
No, I’ve never heard of that song. (没有,我从来没听说过那首歌。)
你唱得真好!
You’re a good singer!
You sing very well!
Well done! (唱得好。)
Good job! (太棒了!)