和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语学习 > 英语口语

正文

《英语口语王》第3部分:第五章爱情亲情友情

2008-08-27来源:

我真希望能早点找到我的白马王子。 I really hope to find my Prince Charming soon.

◆Where is my Snow White? 我的白雪公主在哪里啊?

A: Why do you sit by the window and dream away?

你为什么坐在窗边发呆呀?

B: I really hope to find my Prince Charming soon.

我真希望能早点找到我的白马王子。

什么时候我才能有自己的家呢? When will I have a home of my own?

A: When will I have a home of my own?

什么时候才能有自己的家呢?

B: Well, is there a maiden who doesn’t begin to think of love? 唉,哪个少女不怀春呀?

▼ 婚礼进行时

我们这个星期六安排了送礼会。 We plan to have a bridal shower this Saturday.

A: We plan to have a bridal shower this Saturday. Would you be able to join us?

我们这个星期六安排了送礼会,你能来吗?

B: I’d love to. 很愿意。

我该送新娘什么礼物呢? What gift shall I give to the bride-to-be?

A: What gift shall I give to the bride-to-be?

我该送新娘什么礼物呢?

B: Anything the couple can use in their new home.

他们在新居中可以用的任何东西。

哦,奏婚礼进行曲了。 Oh, they’re playing the Wedding for March.

A: Oh, they’re playing the Wedding for March. Here they come.

哦,奏婚礼进行曲了。他们过来了。

B: Jane is a beautiful bride in satin and lace!

简穿着婚纱可真是个漂亮的新娘啊!

大卫,你是否愿意娶简为你的合法妻子,爱她,尊重并爱护她,无论生病还是健康,直到死亡将你们分开? David, do you take Jane to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

A: David, do you take Jane to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

大卫,你是否愿意娶简为你的合法妻子,爱她,尊重并爱护她,无论生病还是健康,直到死亡将你们分开?

B: I do. 我愿意。

大卫和简真是天生的一对。 David and Jane are perfect for each other.

A: David and Jane are perfect for each other.

大卫和简真是天生的一对。

B: Yes, they are. 是的。

大卫,恭喜你们喜结良缘! David, congratulations on your marriage!

A: David, congratulations on your marriage!

大卫,恭喜你们喜结良缘!

B: Thank you very much. 谢谢。

我为这幸福的一对举杯,愿你们白头偕老。 I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together.

◆Here are to long and productive cheers for you both.

祝你们俩幸福长久,多子多孙。

我希望你们蜜月愉快。 I hope you have a good honeymoon.

=I hope you enjoy a great honeymoon.

祝贺你们!这是给你们新家的小礼物。 Best wishes! This is a little gift for your new home.

A: Best wishes! This is a little gift for your new home.

祝贺你们!这是给你们新家的小礼物。

B: Thank you. You’re so nice. 谢谢。你真好。

祝你幸福! I wish you happiness!

A: What should I say to the bride at the wedding?

在婚礼上,我要对新娘说什么?

B: I wish you happiness! 祝你幸福!