和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语学习 > 英语口语

正文

《英语口语王》第3部分:第六章人在职场

2008-08-27来源:

我根本不想听你的借口。 I really don’t want to hear your excuses.

A: I really don’t want to hear your excuses. We’re running a busy office here.

我根本不想听你的借口。我们这儿干的就是忙事。

B: You’re right. I apologize. 您说得对。很抱歉。

你看你犯了一个多大的错误! What a big mistake you have made!

A: What a big mistake you have made!

你看你犯了一个多大的错误!

B: I’ll do it well next time. 下次我一定做好。

如果你想抽烟,你必须用休息时间。 If you want to smoke, you’ll have to use your break time.

A: If you want to smoke, you’ll have to use your break time and go outside.

如果你想抽烟,你必须用休息时间而且到外边去。

B: I understand. 我明白。

你离开办公桌已经有25分钟了。 You’ve been away from your desk for 25 minutes already.

A: I don’t mind you taking a break, but you’ve been away from your desk for 25 minutes already.

我不反对你休息,可你离开办公桌已经有25分钟了。

B: I’m sorry. I must have lost track of the time.

抱歉,我一定忘记钟点了。

你做这个项目不够努力,这令我很失望。 I’m disappointed by your lack of effort on this project.

A: I’m disappointed by your lack of effort on this project.

你做这个项目不够努力,这令我很失望。

B: I’ve put just as much work into this as anybody else.

我在这上面所投入的一点不比别人少。

我不想再听你辩解了。 I’ve had enough of your excuses.

=I don’t want to hear any excuses.

◆No more excuses! 别再辩解了!

A: It’s really quite a difficult task for me.

对我来说,这个任务真的很难。

B: I’ve had enough of your excuses. 我不想再听你辩解了。

你是怎么搞的? How do you handle it?

A: This result is not correct. How do you handle it?

这个结果不对。你是怎么搞的?

B: But I’m just following orders. 但是我是按照要求去做的。

请严格遵守时间!下不为例。Be punctual! It’s not to be repeated.

A: I’m terribly sorry I’m late. 十分抱歉,我迟到了。

B: Be punctual! It’s not to be repeated.

请严格遵守时间!下不为例。