和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语视频 > 生活小窍门

正文

“贱人就是矫情”甄嬛体如何英译?

2013-02-01来源:江烈农

Ay!
周宁海:嗻

Being a concubine of the same rank, What grants you the right to hit her?
甄嬛:她与你同为嫔妃,你怎能打她?

Let go!
夏冬春:放开!

May peace be with you,Your Second Ladyship Hua-Fei.
华妃娘娘万福金安!

Your Second Ladyship.
夏:华妃娘娘!

Chou Ning-Hai. Let go of her.The Imperial Garden in autumn is picturesque. Yet disturbed by such a drama queen. How disappointing!
华妃:周宁海,放开她。秋来御花园风景如画,好好的景致却被人给打扰了,真是扫兴!

Ann Ta-Ying has made impertinent remarks. I was only trying to admonish her. Simply admonishing.
夏:安答应她出言不逊, 嫔妾只是想训诫她一下而已,训诫一下。

Why oh while the Queen and I are away, Well, how do you know, that Hsia will play. Thank you for your "admonishing"; But you have no title to do so, I'm afraid. The maple leaves this year are not as red as blood, hmm
华:皇后与本宫都不在了吗,本宫竟不知这后宫已是夏常在当家,要辛苦你来训诫宫嫔。本宫怕你承担不起这份辛苦。今年的枫叶好像不够红啊。

Your ladyship, I think the idiom refers to fresh human blood.
颂芝:奴婢听说,那枫叶要鲜血染就才红得好看。

Oh really? Well then, reward Hsia with hollyhocks. Hopefully her blood. Shall color the imperial maples up.
华妃:那就赏夏常在一丈红吧.就算是用她的血,为宫里的枫叶积点颜色。

Hollyhocks?
夏:一丈红?

My young mistress, Hollyhocks, 'tis one imperial punishment: With a long and large stick, Beating on the buttocks and legs, Until bones all broken, blood out-flown, When looked from afar 'Tis as red as blood, Like hollyhocks. My young mistress, shall we?
周:起禀小主,一丈红乃宫中刑罚。取两寸厚五尺长的木板,责打其腰部以下部位直打到筋骨皆断血肉模煳为止。远远看上去鲜红一片,那颜色叫一漂亮,所以叫一丈红。小主,请吧。

Your Ladyship, Your Ladyship, Please spare my life! Your Ladyship Hua-Fei, Never will I dare again! Please spare my life!
夏:华妃娘娘,华妃娘娘饶命啊,华妃娘娘,嫔妾再也不敢了,华妃娘娘饶命啊。

Shall the blood of my young mistress, Color up the imperial maples, Lucky you, 'tis your fortune and honor.
颂芝:小主的血要是真染红了御花园的枫叶,那可是上辈子修来的福气呢。

Your Ladyship, please spare my life!
夏:华妃娘娘饶命啊!

Guards, take her to court for punishment.
周:来人哪,拖去慎刑司行刑!

Your Ladyship, please spare my life! Your Ladyship, Your Ladyship Hua-Fei! Your Ladyship, please spare my life!
夏:华妃娘娘饶命啊,华妃娘娘,华妃娘娘,华妃娘娘饶命啊!

Hsia's been rude to go against her superiors. That must have shocked you, my dear sisters. The law fails where violators are legion; however,'Twas the three of you who caused this stir. As for Hsia, 'twas nobody's fault but her own.While you three are not to be taken lightly too. Now shut your faces, And ponder over your mistakes.
华妃:让各位妹妹受惊了。只是,虽然法不责众,但此事还是由你们三个人引起的。夏氏咎由自取,你们也不是省事的,好好闭门思过去吧!

甄嬛传热门译句集锦

贱人就是矫情。
What a pretentious wretch.
Bitches gonna bitch.

这真真是极好的。
'Tis truly the best of the best.
It's sooooooo awesome.

若是xxx,那便是极好的。
(各种虚拟语气xxx), 'tis excellent I should say.
If xxx, well then, great.

女子无才便是德。
Ignorance is a woman's virtue.
Dumb girls are hot.

私心想着xxx.
In my humble opinion, xxx.
Well, I think, xxx.(重音放在 I 上)

永远二字,说来简单。若真做起来只怕是很难了。
Forever: lest we forget, 'tis easier said than fulfilled.
 Forever? Easier said than done.

我竟不知这世上还有牛不喝水强按头的道理。
One man may lead a horse to the water,
but twenty cannot make him drink:how naive of me, that in such I had believed.

Dafuq? You can’t make me/her/them/etc.!

嬛儿是尽人事以听天命。
Huan'r simply proposes, and god disposes.
I've done my best, so what the hell.